Solo Ad 101 Course in Singapore
Solo Ad 101 Training Course In Singapore
If you want to spread the word fast about your business, using a solo ad might be the best option for you. Solo ads are email-based advertisements that you can buy from other list owners. And while it could seem like a good proposition, not all business are using solos ads. Find out why in this article.
This Social Media Marketing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Social Media Marketing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Solo Ad 101 course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Solo Ad 101 workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Solo Ad 101 course
- Easy implementation of the marketing technique
- Assists the companies to reach out to a large list of subscribers
- Enhances the traffic of your website
- Promotes flexible pricing options
- Assists the company in finding a good vendor in the niche
Below is the list of course objectives of our Solo Ad 101 course
- Understand the meaning of solo ad 101
- Understand the backdrop of solo ad 101
- Discuss the benefits and hurdles of solo ad 101
- Learn to enhance the features of the products and services offered
- Enable organizations to identify the newsletters or magazines of other companies
- Identify the effects of solo ad 101 on marketing of companies
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Solo Ad 101 training course
- What is meant by solo ad 101?
- Highlight the importance of solo ad 101
- How to market the products and services effectively?
- Understand the different techniques of advertising solo ad 101
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Solo Ad 101 course
Solo Ad 101 Learner’s Guide
Solo Ad 101 Key Takeaways Notes
Solo Ad 101 Essentials Ebook
Solo Ad 101 Course Handouts
Solo Ad 101 30-Day Action Plan
Solo Ad 101 MindMaps Pack
Solo Ad 101 PPT Slides Used During Course
Solo Ad 101 Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Solo Ad 101 E-Learning Course
Solo Ad 101 Online Video Course
Solo Ad 101 Essentials Audiobook
Solo Ad 101 Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Social Media Marketing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Social Media Marketing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Solo Ad 101 training course
Request for this Solo Ad 101 course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.