Social Selling Course in Singapore
Social Selling Course in Singapore
The help that the power of the Internet can give is limitless, especially to starting businesses who are trying to make a name for themselves. With various social media sites nowadays, it easy to reach prospects and convert them into customers while just sitting in front of your computer or using your smartphone. That is why modern businesses who have no frequent contact with social media sites could most likely lose prospects and limit their sales growth.
Social selling is a modern type of selling making use of the Internet and social media sites. In this course, the participants will learn how to start using this strategy and maintain it to ensure an increase in sales and clients.
This Social Selling workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Social Selling.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Social Selling course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Social Selling workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Social Selling course
• Introduces the participant to the benefits of optimizing the use of the Internet through social selling
• Provides the participant with a clear demarcation between the definition of social selling and other similar sounding terms
• Introduces the participant to the use of social networking platforms not only for advertising but for selling
• Provides the participant with time-saving and cost-free tools for managing social sales and gaining more prospects and clients
• Encourages the participant to get into contact with customers on their preferred social networking platform
• Provides the participant with a platform for contacting prospects that is nondisruptive and gains their willing cooperation
Below is the list of course objectives of our Social Selling course
• Understand the improvement of today’s social sales compared to using traditional social sales tools
• Define what is social selling and social networking
• Describe the components of social selling
• Identify the social networking platforms that can be used in social selling
• Differentiate social selling from other similar sounding terms
• Explain the importance of social selling for the growth of a business
• Learn how to get a business started with the social selling process
• Learn the most effective strategies in sustaining effective social selling
• Learn how to quantify social selling through modern software tools
• Identify the pros and cons of using social selling
• Examine case studies of companies applying social selling strategies and social networking
• Perform a simple social selling analysis of how to help a small business grow and develop by optimizing the use of the Internet
Below is the list of course content of our Social Selling training programme course
• Introduction: A comparison between traditional and modern social sales
• What is social selling? What is social networking?
• What are the components of social selling?
• Social networking platforms that are ideal for social selling
• How is social selling different from other similar terms like social media marketing and advertising?
• Why is social selling important in the growth of today’s modern business?
• The steps in getting started with social selling (using different social networking platforms)
• The best practices in maintaining social selling success
• How can you measure your social selling success?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of using social selling?
• Case study: Successful businesses using the Internet and social networking platforms for social selling
• Activity: Imagine that you are starting a small business. How can you utilize the Internet to help your business gain attention and increase sales?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Social Selling course
Social Selling Learner’s Guide
Social Selling Key Takeaways Notes
Social Selling Essentials Ebook
Social Selling Course Handouts
Social Selling 30-Day Action Plan
Social Selling MindMaps Pack
Social Selling PPT Slides Used During Course
Social Selling Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Social Selling E-Learning Course
Social Selling Online Video Course
Social Selling Essentials Audiobook
Social Selling Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Social Selling training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Social Selling training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Social Selling training course
Request for this Social Selling course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.