Smart Goals Course in Singapore
The acronym smart goals refer to Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-Bound. Energy of individuals must be targeted around goals in order to be successful in life. This course will teach participants how to set well-defined realistic goals in their life and decipher how to achieve these goals.
The term SMART was coined by George Doran in 1981. It is an effective method of deciding management’s goals and directing all the energy in order to achieve these goals. This results in making successful organizations and satisfied work force. The turnover of the employees also decreases and the organizations enjoy better working relations with clients.
This smart goals workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their smart goals.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this smart goals course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this smart goals workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our smart goals course
- Reduces the time spent on overcoming challenges
- Provides proper direction to the employees
- Develop clearer focus of the goals
- Provides a clarity in the decision making process
- Inculcates a sense of personal satisfaction in the employees
- Develops a sense of purpose in life of employees
- Increasing accountability and motivation among the employees
- Enables individuals to manage intrusions during their work
Below is the list of course objectives of our smart goals course
- Develop goals that are realistic and measurable
- Enable employees to make substantial goals
- Establish goals that are consistent with the purpose and identity
- Avoid seeking perfection while setting goals
- Avoid setting too generic goals
- Develop realistic completion time
- Make room for failures and overcoming the fears associated with failures
Below is the list of course content of our smart goals training course
- What are smart goals?
- What are the benefits of setting smart goals?
- Why is setting the goals important?
- How individuals set short-term and long-term goals?
- What is needed for setting goals?
- How to avoid setting mistakes while establishing short-term and long-term goals?
- Success stories of successful professionals
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the smart goals course
Smart Goals Learner’s Guide
Smart Goals Key Takeaways Notes
Smart Goals Essentials Ebook
Smart Goals Course Handouts
Smart Goals 30-Day Action Plan
Smart Goals MindMaps Pack
Smart Goals PPT Slides Used During Course
Smart Goals Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Smart Goals E-Learning Course
Smart Goals Online Video Course
Smart Goals Essentials Audiobook
Smart Goals Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this smart goals training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online smart goals training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this smart goals training course
Request for this smart goals course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.