Six Sigma Course in Singapore
Six Sigma Course in Singapore
One of the most well-known strategy in the workplace is the Six sigma. Introduced by Bill Smith and made known by Jack Welch, Six Sigma has proven to be an effective tool to achieve accurate and effective implementation of quality principles and techniques. Find out more about Six Sigma in this article.
This Six Sigma workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Six Sigma.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Six Sigma course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Six Sigma workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Six Sigma course
- Assists the organization in eliminating errors
- Improves the business processes and sustains the quality
- Enhance customer satisfaction through ensuring compliance with the standards
- Improves revenue and efficiency of the business processes
- Improves the productivity and efficiency of the company
Below is the list of course objectives of our Six Sigma course
- Understand the concept of six sigma and it’s successful implementation
- Determine the techniques to identify the drawbacks in the business process
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of six sigma
- Identify the methodologies for implementation of six sigma quality
- Discuss how six sigma improves the customer’s experiences and lower the costs
- Identify techniques to monitor the implementation of six sigma quality on regular basis
- Adopt best practices of industry
Below is the list of course content of our Six Sigma training course
- What is six sigma?
- What is a six sigma calculator and how is it used?
- How six sigma improves the customer’s experiences, lowers the costs of the company and builds better leaders?
- What are the challenges associated with implementation of six sigma quality?
- Success stories of successful organizations implementing six sigma
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Six Sigma course
Six Sigma Learner’s Guide
Six Sigma Key Takeaways Notes
Six Sigma Essentials Ebook
Six Sigma Course Handouts
Six Sigma 30-Day Action Plan
Six Sigma MindMaps Pack
Six Sigma PPT Slides Used During Course
Six Sigma Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Six Sigma E-Learning Course
Six Sigma Online Video Course
Six Sigma Essentials Audiobook
Six Sigma Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Six Sigma training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Six Sigma training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Six Sigma training course
Contact us for the latest Six Sigma course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Six Sigma course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.