Self-Determination Course in Singapore
Psychologists Edward Deci and Richard Ryan developed self-determination theory that suggests that individuals tend to respond to their innate psychological change. New experiences and challenges are compulsory for self-growth and increasing motivation. This theory is a study of human personality and its link to motivation
In this course, participants will grab an opportunity to learn about self-determination theory and its applicability in the business world. It discusses that the individual’s behavior is self-determined and self-motivated. It also discusses the concepts of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation. Self-determination is a belief that an individual can create and control his own destiny and become one of the esteemed business professional.
This self-determination workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their self-determination.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this self-determination course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this self-determination workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our self-determination course
- Increases awareness of the short-term and long-term professional and personal goals
- Develop control and motivation within the employees
- Gives a proper direction to achieve the goals
- Instills the principle of perseverance and self-discipline in the employees
- Develops a habit among employees of prioritizing their work
- Produces smart workers in an organization and identifying them for promotion
Below is the list of course objectives of our self-determination course
- Discuss the importance of self-determination theory
- Develop comprehensive business plans and objectives
- Enhances faster decision making
- Get more productive work done in comparatively lesser time
- Gain competitive advantage in the industry by producing satisfied and smart employees
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcate accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our self-determination training course
- Understand the backdrop of self-determination theory
- Discuss the relevance of self-determination theory to motivation
- Discuss the differences between extrinsic and intrinsic motivation
- Understand the types of motivation including autonomous and controlled motivation
- Learn about external regulation, introjected regulation, identified regulation and intrinsic regulation
- Success stories of implementing self-determination theory
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the self-determination course
Self-Determination Learner’s Guide
Self-Determination Key Takeaways Notes
Self-Determination Essentials Ebook
Self-Determination Course Handouts
Self-Determination 30-Day Action Plan
Self-Determination MindMaps Pack
Self-Determination PPT Slides Used During Course
Self-Determination Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Self-Determination E-Learning Course
Self-Determination Online Video Course
Self-Determination Essentials Audiobook
Self-Determination Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this self-determination training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online self-determination training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this self-determination training course
Request for this self-determination course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.