Safety In The Workplace Course
Safety In The Workplace Course in Singapore
About This Safety In The Workplace Training Course
Safety In The Workplace Course in Singapore
Today’s world is facing the reality that safety has become less and less existent and more in demand, often with a price. In the workplace, it is of utmost importance that safety and security must be felt by everyone who is working or even just visiting. Businesses must not pinch money when it comes to overall safety.
Who Should AttendThis Safety In The Workplace Workshop
This Safety In The Workplace workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Safety In The Workplace.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Safety In The Workplace Training Program
The ideal group size for this Safety In The Workplace course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Safety In The Workplace workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Safety In The Workplace course
- Define workplace safety and learn the safety measures in protecting the workplace
- Appreciate that workplace safety results in fewer accidents, which results in fewer costs for worker’s compensation
- Acquire knowledge of common workplace problems and the legal obligation in ensuring workplace safety
- Know your responsibilities for keeping a safe and healthy workplace.
- Have the ability to organize regular safety meetings to address workplace hazards
- Cultivate a safety culture with mutual respect and open communication
- Know how to identify workplace hazards and be able to manage them
- Be able to create a safety handbook identifying safety issues and spelling out consequences of not following the appropriate safety procedures
- Be motivated to initiate safety training depending on the training required by a federal mandate
- Effectively use safety meeting as the best way to get information and encourage employees for workplace safety
- Have the ability to use appropriate personal protective equipment in a potential work hazard and share them in the workplace
- Grasp the importance of shared responsibility in creating a safe workplace
Below is the list of course objectives of our Safety In The Workplace course
- Define what is a safe work environment which protects the employees and business property
- Examine the benefits of workplace safety and importance of the management’s active role in that safety
- Identify the common workplace problems and learn ways to manage them
- Enumerate the steps for keeping a safe and healthy workplace
- Address workplace hazards and develop a system for organizing safety and health efforts
- Illustrate best solutions to cultivate a safety culture
- Identify workplace safety concerns which include ergonomics, presence of hazardous chemicals, mechanical problems, noise pollution, restricted visibility, dangers of falling and weather-related hazards
- Discuss how to carry out safety policies in the workplace
- Present a safety training on how to practice precautions in the workplace
- Conceptualize safety meetings that encourage employees to take responsibility for workplace conduct and safety
- Explore ways to maximize the use of personal protective equipment to anyone who comes in contact with a potential work hazard
- Identify safety tips of being aware of the safety hazards in the workplace
Below is the list of course content of our Safety In The Workplace training course
- Defining what is workplace safety and its necessity in the workplace
- What are the benefits of workplace safety and how it improves worker performance
- Describing common workplace problems as it is the employer’s legal obligations to ensure a safe and healthy workplace
- Understanding the steps to a safe and healthy workplace
- How to develop a system for organizing safety and health efforts
- Finding out the best solutions to safety and health problems
- Understanding the concept of hazard identification which is the first step in protecting employees
- Identifying workplace safety policies created either by management or in joint effort between management and staff
- How to develop safety trainings necessary for the employees to practice safety in the workplace
- Presenting how to conduct safety meetings and what information to include in the meetings
- Learning about appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and how to use them in the workplace
- What are the workplace safety tips every employee should know to help create a workplace safety environment
Safety In The Workplace Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Safety In The Workplace course
Safety In The Workplace Learner’s Guide
Safety In The Workplace Key Takeaways Notes
Safety In The Workplace Essentials Ebook
Safety In The Workplace Course Handouts
Safety In The Workplace 30-Day Action Plan
Safety In The Workplace MindMaps Pack
Safety In The Workplace PPT Slides Used During Course
Safety In The Workplace Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Safety In The Workplace E-Learning Course
Safety In The Workplace Online Video Course
Safety In The Workplace Essentials Audiobook
Safety In The Workplace Infographics Pack
Safety In The Workplace Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 4 pricing options available for this Safety In The Workplace training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Safety In The Workplace training course.
- SGD 889.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 389.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 589.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 789.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Safety In The Workplace course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Course Brochure
Request for this Safety In The Workplace course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.