Reflection Skills Course in Singapore
Reflection Skills Course in Singapore
Reflection can be defined as the meaning-making process where a learner moves from one experience to another with a deeper understanding of connections and relationships. Candidates have an opportunity to discuss their issues, examine their daily practice, and analyse situations that they encounter at work.
Reflective practice is quite important in promoting learning. The social nature of knowledge construction informs what candidates can acquire from learning, counselling, leading, and teaching. The purpose of reflection skills is to reflect upon your life and create environments and experiences that support reflections and inquiry of both groups and individuals.
Candidates have a lot of experiences that can encourage them to reflect and analyse their professional life. In this way, they can identify their weaknesses and strengths to grow and learn. The right program requires candidates to be thoughtful leaders and active inquirers. They ought to use insights from systematic and intentional inquiry to make the right decisions. This helps them to become effective teachers, administrators, and counsellors who engage in on-going, active inquiry.
A vital aspect of listening is to help listeners clarify their communication so as to pass the meaning across. Thus, reflective listening is serving as a mirror for the individual speaking. A speaker can do this easily through paraphrasing. A paraphrase can be defined as a brief response to the speaker to show the essence of communication in the listener’s words.
This Reflection Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Reflection Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Reflection Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Reflection Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Reflection Skills course
- Promotes deep learning
- Improves creative thinking
- Encourages self-motivation
- Acquire new skills and knowledge
- Acts as a source of feedback
- Improves your personal confidence
- Identification of professional and personal strengths and areas of to improve
Below is the list of course objectives of our Reflection Skills course
- Build confidence in yourself to apply reflection skills and practices
- Examine closely the views, opinions, and arguments that are presented by other people
- Challenge other persons’ views from informed perspective whenever appropriate
- Understand current trends in your professional life
- Demonstrate the application of reflective practices and skills in your daily life
- Critically analyse your practices to gain a better understanding whether you are providing quality services or products
- Identify and understand learning opportunities that support professional and personal development
- Articulate how different tools can be used to enhance and engage communication in workplaces
- Become aware of factors that impact on resilience and wellbeing within a wide range of educational contexts.
- Understand how you can use reflection skills in your professional life to achieve your career goals
- Recognize the significance of feedback on reflection on your areas of practice
- Reflect on your past experiences and use reflection to bring change
Below is the list of course content of our Reflection Skills training course
- A brief history of reflection and learning
- Develop an understanding of reflective practice and how it can be useful to us
- Review your current thinking towards reflection skills and how to implement them
- Identify where reflection skills can improve your working approach and how it can be utilized for success
- Using a personal SWOT analysis to help establish the basics of reflection skills
- Highlight factors that should be in place before considering applying reflective practices
- Understanding the importance of remaining objective when reflecting while focusing on assumptions and prejudice
- Exploring reflective practice for daily life
- Reflective writing
- Acknowledging feedback and learning from it
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Reflection Skills course
Reflection Skills Learner’s Guide
Reflection Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Reflection Skills Essentials Ebook
Reflection Skills Course Handouts
Reflection Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Reflection Skills MindMaps Pack
Reflection Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Reflection Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Reflection Skills E-Learning Course
Reflection Skills Online Video Course
Reflection Skills Essentials Audiobook
Reflection Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Reflection Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Reflection Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Reflection Skills training course
Contact us for the latest Reflection Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Reflection Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.