Recovering From Burnout Course in Singapore
Recovering From Burnout Course in Singapore
A burnout, as defined by Merriam dictionary, is a “physical or mental collapse” caused by overwork or stress. Taking a breather and trying to recover from a burnout could be hard especially if it’s only the start of a work week. We listed down steps you could take to regain control and get back to work recharged. Read on for more.
This Recovering From Burnout workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Recovering From Burnout.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Recovering From Burnout course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Recovering From Burnout workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Recovering From Burnout course
- Boosts morale of the employees at the workplace
- Improves the health of employees and reduces the anger and depression
- Improves productivity and work quality of organizations
- Decreased turnover and training costs for organizations
- Improves the work value and competence of employees
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Better team building and meeting crucial deadlines
Below is the list of course objectives of our Recovering From Burnout course
- Understand the concept of burning out in organizations
- Determine the causes of burning out
- Address the causes of burn out
- Understand the importance of healthy workforce for the organizations
- Determine different techniques to avoid burnout like celebrating mental health days
- Importance of proper planning and proactive approach at work
- Improved participation in mindful related activities at the workplace
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Recovering From Burnout training course
- What is burnout?
- What causes burnout in the organization?
- What are the different techniques of recovering from burnout?
- How to avoid and handle burnout in early stages?
- How to deal with burnout in advanced stages?
- What is the impact of burnout on the health of employees and different clientele
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Recovering From Burnout course
Recovering From Burnout Learner’s Guide
Recovering From Burnout Key Takeaways Notes
Recovering From Burnout Essentials Ebook
Recovering From Burnout Course Handouts
Recovering From Burnout 30-Day Action Plan
Recovering From Burnout MindMaps Pack
Recovering From Burnout PPT Slides Used During Course
Recovering From Burnout Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Recovering From Burnout E-Learning Course
Recovering From Burnout Online Video Course
Recovering From Burnout Essentials Audiobook
Recovering From Burnout Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Recovering From Burnout training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Recovering From Burnout training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Recovering From Burnout training course
Contact us for the latest Recovering From Burnout course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Recovering From Burnout course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.