Receptionists Skills Course in Singapore
Receptionists Skills Course in Singapore
About This Course
Being a receptionist is often equated to smiling often and dressing neatly. While these two are foremost to being excellent in the job, there are more skills required in order to perform a service that is at par with the image of the establishment you are presenting. Being in the first line of client transactions, the receptionist has to be able to give direct answers to any inquiries. He/she needs to know all there is to know about the goings-on of the business and its relationships with the outside world.
No matter how big or small an establishment is, be it a spa clinic or a megacorporation, a receptionist is essential in paving the way to acquiring clients and enticing potential clients. Some large businesses investing in highly-quality reception services even have multilingual, culturally diverse receptionists, able to cater to important personalities and a wide range of clients.
In this course, the participant will learn the ideal traits and skills of an excellent receptionist and how to use them in appropriate situations. It will also introduce them to the extensive duties and responsibilities of a receptionist in any business.
This Receptionists Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Receptionists Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Receptionists Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Receptionists Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Receptionists Skills course
- Introduces the participant to the significance of the receptionist position in an establishment
- Improves the participant’s dress sense in a professional environment
- Develops the participant’s communication and friendly approach to strangers who could be potential business associates
- Trains the participant to employ active listening skills when dealing with potential clients
- Exposes the participant to the overall operations and workings of the establishment they work in
- Boosts the establishment’s public image through a friendly and welcoming receptionist
Below is the list of course objectives of our Receptionists Skills course
- Define the meaning of being a receptionist
- Explain the significance of employing a receptionist
- Enumerate the duties and responsibilities of a receptionist
- Identify the traits of an ideal receptionist
- Identify the skills and abilities of an ideal receptionist
- Learn the protocols in proper dressing and pleasantries
- Acquire techniques on how to improve listening skills and memory retention
- Obtain knowledge of the establishment’s basic operations and services offered
- Learn the communication skills required to attend to different visitors
- Acquaint oneself with the latest technology used in reception areas
- Discover job opportunities, skills advancement, and training
- Familiarize oneself with the new mode of receptionist services
- Apply receptionist skills learned in dealing with different kinds of visitors via an activity
Below is the list of course content of our Receptionists Skills training course
- What is a receptionist?
- What is the significance of having a receptionist in an establishment?
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a receptionist?
- What are the ideal traits of a receptionist?
- What are the ideal skills set of a receptionist?
- Dress sense and pleasantness – Present a good image to the public
- Listening skills and memory retention
- Mastery of the establishment’s operations and services
- Communication skills – Responding and providing information clearly
- Technology skills – Adapts quickly to the devices on hand
- Job opportunities and training for a receptionist
- The new era receptionist – Remote and tech-savvy
- Activity: How good of a receptionist are you when faced with difficult and confusing visitors?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Receptionists Skills course
Receptionists Skills Learner’s Guide
Receptionists Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Receptionists Skills Essentials Ebook
Receptionists Skills Course Handouts
Receptionists Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Receptionists Skills MindMaps Pack
Receptionists Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Receptionists Skills Long-Term Memory
Receptionists Skills E-Learning Course
Receptionists Skills Online Video Course
Receptionists Skills Essentials Audiobook
Receptionists Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Receptionists Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Receptionists Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Receptionists Skills training course
Contact us for the latest Receptionists Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Receptionists Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.