Reasoning Skills Course in Singapore
Reasoning Skills Course in Singapore
Humans are rational individuals. It is a primary human capacity to apply logic and associate a specific reason when subjected to certain situations. The word “reason” means a cause, an explanation or a justification for an action or event. It is a variant of the Latin word, ratio, which means a reckoning. It is, also, from the verb, reri, which means, to think or see reason.
In philosophy, reasoning is the ability of human beings to make sense of things. It is used to establish facts, and, to justify or to change current information.
On the other hand, reasoning skills are the person’s ability to approach a problem, to understand the nature of the problem and, in the end, to solve the problem. There are four major categories of basic reasoning skills: (1) Storage Skills, (2) Retrieval Skills, (3) Matching and Categorical Skills, and (4) Execution Skills. All four are essential in seeing through activities, problems, projects, and, continuously improve processes and skills.
Developing mature and reflective individual thinkers is the aim of acquiring reasoning skills. It seeks to hone the understanding of arguments, its presentation, and its development. Individuals with the capability of defending conclusions have an advantage in the workplace, and, in daily endeavours. They can solve problems, improve processes, and, handle stress objectively.
This course seeks to improve reasoning skills on individuals. It is to be done using case studies and group involvements. It, also, explores to assess the individual’s reasoning capabilities to gauge in further improvement.
This Reasoning Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Reasoning Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Reasoning Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Reasoning Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Reasoning Skills course
- Develop the thinking process of individuals and employees.
- Improve decision-making.
- Promote balance in solving problems by finding the reason for multiple viewpoints.
- Enhance communication and socializing abilities.
- Improve the individual’s abilities in retrieving, organizing, analyzing, executing.
- Boost the self-confidence of individuals.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Reasoning Skills course
- Define reasoning skills and its relationship with the other thinking skills.
- Enumerate ways to keep improving reasoning skills.
- Study techniques to build reasoning skills.
- Practice reasoning skills with puzzles and online tests.
- Assess the reasoning skills of individuals using tests.
- Interact with colleagues to solve the case study.
- Enhance communication among colleagues through improved reasoning and perception.
- Organize case study data for faster analysis.
- Document the flow of reasoning during the case study discussion for the later review.
- Provide resolution to the case study with colleagues.
- Defend the results of the case study and group discussions.
- Plan ways to use reasoning skills in proposing changes and improvements for companies.
Below is the list of course content of our Reasoning Skills course
- What are reasoning skills?
- Why is it important in an individual’s ventures?
- How can an individual use it for businesses and companies?
- Useful Techniques for Building Reasoning Skills
- Foundations of Various Reasoning Skills
- How to Improve Reasoning Skills?
- Critical analysis and reasoning skills practice questions.
- How to measure an individual’s reasoning skills?
- Case Study and Group Discussion.
- Panel presentation of case study results to test understanding and reasoning.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Reasoning Skills course
Reasoning Skills Learner’s Guide
Reasoning Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Reasoning Skills Essentials Ebook
Reasoning Skills Course Handouts
Reasoning Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Reasoning Skills MindMaps Pack
Reasoning Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Reasoning Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Reasoning Skills E-Learning Course
Reasoning Skills Online Video Course
Reasoning Skills Essentials Audiobook
Reasoning Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Reasoning Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Reasoning Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Reasoning Skills training course
Request for this Reasoning Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.