Reading Micro-Expressions Training Course
Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Singapore
About This Reading Micro-Expressions Training Course
Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Singapore
A microexpression is the natural result of a voluntary and an involuntary emotional response coinciding and conflicting with one another.
Who Should Attend This Reading Micro-Expressions Workshop
This Reading Micro-Expressions workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Reading Micro-Expressions.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Reading Micro-Expressions Training Program
The ideal group size for this Reading Micro-Expressions course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Reading Micro-Expressions Skills Course
The duration of this Reading Micro-Expressions workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Reading Micro-Expressions Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Reading Micro-Expressions course
- Learn to identify micro-expressions
- Learn what different micro-expressions mean
- Learn to control your own micro-expressions
- Use your knowledge to build friendly, proactive relationships
- Use your knowledge to improve workplace relationships
Reading Micro-Expressions Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Reading Micro-Expressions course
- Understand that micro-expressions are often involuntary and that you might be making them unknowingly
- Understand that this involuntariness might mean you can learn something about the person you are talking to without their knowledge
- Recognise the improvements you can make to your workplace relationships without making mistakes first
- Develop a clearer understanding of how your approach to conversation makes people feel
- Recognise the things you do that cause discomfort in people’s micro-expressions
- Compare the success of business relationships after changes are made to behaviour
Course Content For This Reading Micro-Expressions Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Reading Micro-Expressions training course
- What is a micro-expression?
- Why do people have micro-expressions?
- What can we learn from micro-expressions?
- What should we do about our own micro-expressions?
- Are micro-expressions true indications of emotion?
- How seriously should one regard micro-expressions?
- Dangers of reading micro-expressions
Reading Micro-Expressions Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Reading Micro-Expressions course
Reading Micro-Expressions Learner’s Guide
Reading Micro-Expressions Key Takeaways Notes
Reading Micro-Expressions Essentials Ebook
Reading Micro-Expressions Course Handouts
Reading Micro-Expressions 30-Day Action Plan
Reading Micro-Expressions MindMaps Pack
Reading Micro-Expressions PPT Slides Used During Course
Reading Micro-Expressions Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Reading Micro-Expressions E-Learning Course
Reading Micro-Expressions Online Video Course
Reading Micro-Expressions Essentials Audiobook
Reading Micro-Expressions Infographics Pack
Reading Micro-Expressions Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 4 pricing options available for this Reading Micro-Expressions training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Reading Micro-Expressions training course.
- SGD 1,334.96 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 584.96 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 884.96 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 1,184.96 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Reading Micro-Expressions Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Reading Micro-Expressions course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Reading Micro-Expressions Course Brochure
Request for this Reading Micro-Expressions course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.