Punctuation Basics Course in Singapore
Punctuation Basics Course in Singapore
One of the major causes of misinterpretations in writing is rooted from misuse, or lack thereof, of punctuations. Punctuations are vital in setting the tone of a written document. A simple misplacement of a comma could change the meaning of a whole paragraph. Learning the basics of punctuation contributes to the clarity of the whole writing.
This Punctuation Basics workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Punctuation Basics.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Punctuation Basics course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Punctuation Basics workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Punctuation Basics course
- Understand the value of punctuation
- Understand the basics of punctuation
- Improve punctuation usage
- Obtain skills that help you understand which punctuation is best
- Learn the importance of a simple sentence
Below is the list of course objectives of our Punctuation Basics course
- Develop an understanding of how simplicity trumps complication in sentences
- Identify why punctuation is essential for understanding
- Compare the difference between a highly punctuated piece of writing and a piece with no punctuation
- Learn the detriments of over-punctuation
- Resolve issues through improved communication as a result of punctuation
- Orient readers to interpret information in the specific way you structure them to
Below is the list of course content of our Punctuation Basics training course
- What is punctuation used for?
- Punctuation for communication
- Which punctuation serves which purpose?
- The value of a short sentence
- The necessity of punctuation in long sentences
- Do’s and Don’ts of punctuation
- Practicing your punctuation skills through exercises
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Punctuation Basics course
Punctuation Basics Learner’s Guide
Punctuation Basics Key Takeaways Notes
Punctuation Basics Essentials Ebook
Punctuation Basics Course Handouts
Punctuation Basics 30-Day Action Plan
Punctuation Basics MindMaps Pack
Punctuation Basics PPT Slides Used During Course
Punctuation Basics Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Punctuation Basics E-Learning Course
Punctuation Basics Online Video Course
Punctuation Basics Essentials Audiobook
Punctuation Basics Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Punctuation Basics training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Punctuation Basics training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Punctuation Basics training course
Contact us for the latest Punctuation Basics course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Punctuation Basics course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.