Prospecting Course in Singapore
Prospecting Course in Singapore
The term “prospecting” has a historical reference coming from geological searches on sites potentially rich in gold, minerals, or fossils. This exploration then leads into the building of excavation sites or mines if the land proved to be bountiful with them.
In sales, prospecting is sometimes a forgotten practice. The process of making and closing a sale is an integral part of every sales representative’s mission to reach a quota. However, this cannot happen if you have no customers or even no interested buyers. That is why to avoid this scenario, sales reps must learn what prospecting is and how much of an impact it gives to highlighting your name in the consumers world and making it the one they pick out when they become interested in making a transaction.
This course will aim to refresh participants with the significance of prosprecting and the methods and tools that are easy to find and use. It will also provide effective applications of this practice in sales conversations.
This Prospecting workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Prospecting.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Prospecting course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Prospecting workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Prospecting course
• Helps the participant understand the process of converting strangers into prospects that could avail of the products and services offered
• Teaches the participant with the different prospecting techniques and tools that guarantee a consumer’s attention
• Improves the participant’s communication with consumers, be it interested or uninterested ones
• Helps the participant to identify the different types of prospects and to always be ready on how to tackle each one
• Provides the participants with prospecting methods that are nondisruptive and inconvenient for consumers
• Trains the participant to be receptive to feedback given by consumers during sales meetings
Below is the list of course objectives of our Prospecting course
• Understand that sales transactions start from converting strangers to customers
• Define what is prospecting in the business context
• Explain the importance of prospecting in the sales process
• Differentiate between sales leads and sales prospects
• Discuss the different types of prospects and ways on how to approach them
• Discuss the different prospecting methods vital to every sales rep
• Identify the traditional and modern prospecting tools to use for different consumer
• Apply the AIDA method in contacting possible prospects
• Gain important prospecting skills and techniques for attracting customers
• Determine the typical challenges faced by every sales rep when prospecting
• Study practical applications of prospecting techniques and methods in different sales situations
• Apply the prospecting techniques and methods learned on different types of prospects.
Below is the list of course content of our Prospecting training programme course
• Introduction: The sales cycle starting from strangers
• What is prospecting in the business context?
• Why is prospecting important in the sales process of every seller?
• What is the difference between leads and prospects?
• What are the types of prospects and how should you approach them?
• Different prospecting methods a seller should use
• Common and new prospecting tools for searching and contacting prospects
• Adapting the AIDA method for increasing prospects: Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action
• Must-know skills and techniques in prospecting to increase customers
• What are the challenges in a salesperson’s quest for more prospects?
• The applications of different prospecting techniques and methods
• Activity: Determine how each consumer should be approached to turn each into prospects.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Prospecting course
Prospecting Learner’s Guide
Prospecting Key Takeaways Notes
Prospecting Essentials Ebook
Prospecting Course Handouts
Prospecting 30-Day Action Plan
Prospecting MindMaps Pack
Prospecting PPT Slides Used During Course
Prospecting Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Prospecting E-Learning Course
Prospecting Online Video Course
Prospecting Essentials Audiobook
Prospecting Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Prospecting training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Prospecting training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Prospecting training course
Request for this Prospecting course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.