Project-Based Learning Course in Singapore
Project-Based Learning Course in Singapore
Learning is better retained when applied to real-life circumstances. Project-based learning (PBL) is a learning approach that makes use of relevant, challenging problems for participants to ponder on and form a solution. This type of dynamic teaching develops the participants’ knowledge and skills through immersive and hands-on problem-solving.
This Project-Based Learning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Project-Based Learning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Project-Based Learning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Project-Based Learning workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Project-Based Learning course
- Incorporate projects in learning to encourage active learning and inquiry-based learning.
- Apply project-based knowledge to develop staff focused learning programs.
- Incorporate projects to develop reward management programs that recognize intangible assets.
- Use knowledge on project-based learning to develop creativity, empathy, and resiliency in staff.
- Incorporate project-based learning to improve communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enhance leadership and writing skills through project execution and recording project reports.
- Enhance collaboration among learners through assigning staff group projects.
- Draw on lessons from several disciplines and apply them in a very practical way in organizations.
- Apply project-based learning to realize real impact of projects and motivates learning.
- Provide opportunity for learners to explore problems and challenges that have real-world applications and look for real solutions.
- Use projects to test viable business ideas and increase long-term retention of skills and concepts.
- Apply project-based learning for students to achieve academic excellence.
- Participate in project development and execution to achieve personal and career success.
- Use projects in learning and training to provide opportunity for learners to demonstrate their knowledge and skills by developing a public product or presentation for a real audience.
- Apply project-learning knowledge to help employees to develop deep content knowledge.
- Acquire knowledge on calibrating operations and measure results in business.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Project-Based Learning course
- Understand the meaning of project-based learning within the corporate context.
- Understand the relevance and importance of using projects in workplace learning.
- Understand the structure of projects and know how to develop a project for learning.
- Learn the essential elements of project-based learning at the corporate workplace.
- Understand the process of designing effective projects for learning at the workplace.
- Know the gold standards of project-based learning for corporate organizations.
- Understand the project-based learning practices and approaches used by organizations.
- Appreciate the role of projects in effective training and mentoring of staff.
- Know the obstacles and criticisms to project-based learning that hinders effective learning.
- Learn the methods of assessment and standards of evaluating projects in learning.
- Know the areas of improvement for project-based learning for organizations.
- Appreciate the role of the instructor and the learner in project-based learning.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of project-based learning.
Below is the list of course content of our Project-Based Learning training course
- What is the meaning of project-based learning?
- How is projects- based learning relevant to corporate organizations and why is it important?
- How is project-based learning structured? How do professionals develop or source for learning and staff training projects?
- What are the essential elements of project-based learning?
- What is the process of designing effective projects for learning?
- What are the gold standards of project-based learning?
- What are the project-based learning practices and approaches for professionals?
- Which role do projects play in effective training of staff?
- What are the main obstacles and criticisms to project-based learning?
- Which methods of assessment and standards of evaluation are used for project-based learning?
- Which are the areas of improvement for project-based learning in corporate organizations?
- What is the role of the instructor and the learner in project-based learning?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of project-based learning in organizations?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Project-Based Learning course
Project-Based Learning Learner’s Guide
Project-Based Learning Key Takeaways Notes
Project-Based Learning Essentials Ebook
Project-Based Learning Course Handouts
Project-Based Learning 30-Day Action Plan
Project-Based Learning MindMaps Pack
Project-Based Learning PPT Slides Used During Course
Project-Based Learning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Project-Based Learning E-Learning Course
Project-Based Learning Online Video Course
Project-Based Learning Essentials Audiobook
Project-Based Learning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Project-Based Learning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Project-Based Learning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Project-Based Learning training course
Request for this Project-Based Learning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.