Programming Course in Singapore
Programming Course in Singapore
Programming is a basic computer skill for information technologists. It is also a process of making instructions that a computer will follow. It might be a complicated process especially for those who are not computer-inclined but with the concepts introduced, everyone can gain the skill to handle simple programming glitches without asking for professional assistance.
This Programming workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Programming.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Programming course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Programming workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Programming course
- Understand the concepts of programming and its processes
- Adapt to effectively do the different procedures used in computer programming
- Be equipped on how relevant computer programing is on any occupations today
- Become aware of how English has become the main language used in programming
- Take advantage of using variables when writing a program
- Be ready to apply algorithms when building applications
- Be flexible in using block programming environments when creating programs
- Be able to create programs using various modern programming languages
- Be prepared to use SQL databases when developing a program
- Acquire ways to use HTML and build websites and designs
- Know necessary soft-skills needed as a computer programmer
Below is the list of course objectives of our Programming course
- Explore Computer Programming concepts and why it is needed today
- Present the different procedures used in computer programming
- Observe how connected computer programming is to everyday technologies
- Analyze why English is used as the main language in most programming applications
- Describe what a variable is and its uses in computer programming
- Showcase the need to study algorithms and the effective ways to use it
- Test programs that use block programming environments
- Inspect the modern programming languages used in developing software applications
- Discuss the ways to use SQL database and how relevant it is for programmers
- Model the ways to use HTML and build websites and designs
- Illustrate the necessary soft-skills needed as a computer programmer
Below is the list of course content of our Programming training course
- Understanding the concepts of programming and its processes
- Knowing the different steps and processes involved in Programing
- Why learning computer programming is a needed skill today
- How the English language is used in most programming software
- Using variables and the basic ways to apply it
- What are algorithms and how they are used in programming
- Environments using blocks and the benefits of learning it
- Fundamental knowledge on modern programming languages and how to use it
- Learning to use SQL databases and how it is applied in programming
- Presenting HTML uses and its applications online
- Becoming a team player and how to develop proper soft skills as a programmer
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Programming course
Programming Learner’s Guide
Programming Key Takeaways Notes
Programming Essentials Ebook
Programming Course Handouts
Programming 30-Day Action Plan
Programming MindMaps Pack
Programming PPT Slides Used During Course
Programming Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Programming E-Learning Course
Programming Online Video Course
Programming Essentials Audiobook
Programming Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Programming training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Programming training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Programming training course
Contact us for the latest Programming course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Programming course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.