Professional Ethics Course in Singapore
Professional Ethics Course in Singapore
Professional ethics can be defined as a set of standards that describe professional behaviour that is expected in all the fields of work. The primary purpose is to examine the ethical and moral issues that arise in the corporate environment. Studies show that a lot of professionals face ethical issues in their working life as compared to non-professionals. This is because professionals are trained to offer services to the society that may not be given by non-professionals.
Taking into account the services offered by professionals is that they are eligible for certain immunities and privileges. For example, a doctor has a right to do a surgical operation on a patient, and he is offered immunity in case of negative repercussions if something wrong happens. Due to these complicated scenarios and added responsibilities, it becomes difficult for the professional to understand how to act in such situations.
Professional ethics offers solutions to such difficult questions through extensive training, following practices, and sharing real-life examples. There is a difference between legal and ethics. Legal defines anything that involves law and its interpretations. The law is applicable to all languages, procedures, cultures, and languages. On the other hand, ethics defines traditional morals and norms of a person. For instance, two companies operating in the same geopolitical region have one rule of law but can have two different ethics.
This Professional Ethics workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Professional Ethics.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Professional Ethics course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Professional Ethics workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Professional Ethics course
- Understand your personal responsibility
- Become better in teamwork
- Boost your morale
- Avoid scandals by not engaging in unethical business practices
- Become more productive
- Improve your professional image
Below is the list of course objectives of our Professional Ethics course
- Distinguish among values, ethics, law, and values and to explore importance of ethics in professional life
- Have a better understanding of ethics and related issues
- Examine your decision-making process and come up with guidelines for enhancing your ability to come up with ethical behaviours
- Critically evaluate and describe theoretical aspects of ethical practice
- Demonstrate your ability to be accountable and resolve ethical issues
- Justify and develop arguments based on the understanding of professional and ethical approaches to the human services practice
- Understand the need to act in appropriate ways
- Develop critical analysis skills
- Improve your verbal and written communication skills
- Develop professional and pedagogical practices that promote support and inclusion for all
- Identify various instances of harassment, stereotyping, and discrimination
- Identify resources available that can address professional ethics problems
Below is the list of course content of our Professional Ethics training course
- Familiarize yourself with profession’s code of ethics
- Explore a wide range of ethical principles and theories
- Develop an understanding of the importance of professional values and personal values in improving ethical practice
- Explore different ethical challenges such as breaching professional boundaries
- Understand the ethical and legal dimensions
- Understand the cultural safety as part of ethical practice
- Practice and understand the application of ethical decision-making models
- Using digital media in jurisdictional issues and counselling
- Professional training and competency and developing new skills
- Family therapy and ethical issues in family life
- Confidentiality and its exceptions and its limits
- Working with minors
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Professional Ethics course
Professional Ethics Learner’s Guide
Professional Ethics Key Takeaways Notes
Professional Ethics Essentials Ebook
Professional Ethics Course Handouts
Professional Ethics 30-Day Action Plan
Professional Ethics MindMaps Pack
Professional Ethics PPT Slides Used During Course
Professional Ethics Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Professional Ethics E-Learning Course
Professional Ethics Online Video Course
Professional Ethics Essentials Audiobook
Professional Ethics Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Professional Ethics training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Professional Ethics training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Professional Ethics training course
Contact us for the latest Professional Ethics course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Professional Ethics course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.