Price Competition Course in Singapore
Price Competition Course in Singapore
The market offers a variety of competitions for businesses to be involved in. This encourages them to continuously move forward in their goals while at the same time retaining loyal customers and attracting prospects. One of these competitions is price competition, where price is the determinant usually between two tightly competitive brands of similar products.
Price competition could drive a business’s sales either way, depending on how a business reacts and formulates strategies to face the challenge. In this course, the participants will be given the chance to explore what price competition has to offer, not just in the short-term increase of sales, but in the long-term profit margin and sales status of a business.
This Price Competition workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Price Competition.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Price Competition course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Price Competition workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Price Competition course
- Teaches the participant with the different drivers of price competition that leads to the formulation of price competition strategies
- Helps the participant to gain strategies that could be used when participating in price competition
- Improves the participant’s decision making when it comes to participating or not in the right kind of price competition
- Provides the participant with realistic predictions of positive and negative consequences that could come from price competitions
- Motivates the participant to be a mindful employee who closely monitors price-related issues
- Encourages the participant to apply price competition strategies to ensure customer retention
Below is the list of course objectives of our Price Competition
- Understand the role of market competitions and how price changes are driven
- Define what is price competition and the process of how it happens
- Determine the importance of price competition and the reasons why it happens
- Differentiate between price competition and non-price competition
- Identify the main causes of price competition
- Enumerate the common types of price competition
- Determine the factors that should be considered when thinking of participating in a price competition
- Identify the disadvantages that come from being a part of a price competition
- Identify the benefits and long-term effects of price competition to the business and the consumers
- Explore the option of avoiding price competitions and its repercussions
- Learn about sticky prices as an alternative course of action in the face of price competition
- Examine a case study about tightly competitive companies with products in price competition
- Analyze the possible long-term impact of price competition to a business
Below is the list of course content of our Price Competition training programme
- Introduction: Market competitions and driving price changes
- What is price competition? How does it work?
- Is price competition a healthy event for a business? Why does it happen?
- What is the difference between price competition and non-price competition?
- What are the causes of price competition?
- What are the common types of price competition?
- What are the factors to consider before participating in price competition?
- Pricing strategies to be employed amid price competition
- What are the disadvantages of price competition?
- What are the benefits of price competition especially to customers?
- Avoiding price competitions: Do it or go for it?
- Sticky prices: Resistant prices that don’t change amid economic challenges
- Case study: Companies with similar products participating in price competition
- Activity: Have you experienced working in a company participating in price competition? Determine its possible long-term effects on the business.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Price Competition course
Price Competition Learner’s Guide
Price Competition Key Takeaways Notes
Price Competition Essentials Ebook
Price Competition Course Handouts
Price Competition 30-Day Action Plan
Price Competition MindMaps Pack
Price Competition PPT Slides Used During Course
Price Competition Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Price Competition E-Learning Course
Price Competition Online Video Course
Price Competition Essentials Audiobook
Price Competition Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Price Competition training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Price Competition training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Price Competition training course
Request for this Price Competition course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.