About This Sexual Harassment Lunch Talk:
Sexual harassment is bullying or intimidation of a sexual quality and the undesirable or inappropriate hope of rewards in exchange for sexual favours. Sexual harassment involves a variety of actions from mild transgressions to sexual abuse or assault.
Sexual harassment can happen in several different social and professional environments such as the workplace, at home, school, universities, churches and many other places. Sexual harassers and their victims may be of either gender.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Learn what sexual harassment is
- Understand why sexual harassment should never be tolerated
- Learn to make people aware of their options
- Achieve the removal of stigma when it comes to reporting sexual harassment
- Obtain skills that can help you support victims of sexual harassment