Preventing Job Burnout Course
Preventing A Job Burnout Course in Singapore
About This Preventing A Job Burnout Training Course
About This Course
No one is safe from the attacks of stress in the workplace. When work tends to overwhelm an individual, along with depression, anxiety, and personal problems, it is inevitable that he/she could suffer from job burnout.
Job burnout is the condition of exhaustion—mentally, physically, and/or emotionally—and unfulfillment in the workplace. An individual lacks the feeling of personal fulfillment no matter how much work has been accomplished. He/she feels unmotivated and on the loop every day at work. He/she developed unhealthy habits. These could be signs of job burnout and something must be done before it escalates into termination. For others though, it could serve as an eye-opener that your body has to slow down or that it is time to think about a different career.
Whatever the cause, a job burnout needs special attention so that an individual can become aware that he/she is heading to a downward path. With this course, the participants will be taught the important ways on how to prevent job burnout.
Who Should Attend This Preventing A Job Burnout Workshop
This workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Preventing A Job Burnout.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Preventing A Job Burnout Training Program
The ideal group size for this course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Prevent A Job Burnout workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Preventing A Job Burnout course
- Motivates the participant to take better care of him/her well-being
- Educates the participant about the perils of stress in the workplace
- Enhances the participant’s understanding of job burnout and how it should not be underestimated
- Reminds the participant to not neglect the other aspects of his/her life
- Avoids any potential health risks from happening due to stress
- Encourages the participant to welcome the company and help of others in times of stress
Below is the list of course objectives of our Preventing A Job Burnout course
- Describe what happens during a job burnout
- Identify the causes of a job burnout
- Learn about the huge impact of stress as the main cause of job burnout
- Identify the signs of symptoms exhibited by the person suffering or about to suffer from job burnout
- Characterize the people who are prone to job burnout
- Determine the consequences of a job burnout
- Discuss the ways on how to prevent job burnout from happening
- Discover how to prevent job burnout outside of the work setting
- Find ways on how to help a person suffering from job burnout
- Determine what steps to take when recovering from a job burnout
- Formulate a plan or outline about how to educate others regarding job burnout
- Engage with a group by sharing personal experiences similar to job burnout
Below is the list of course content of our Prevent A Job Burnout training course
- What happens during a job burnout?
- What are the causes of job burnout?
- Stress as the main cause of job burnout
- What are the symptoms of a person suffering job burnout?
- Who are the people most likely to suffer from job burnout?
- What are the consequences of job burnout?
- How can you prevent job burnout from happening?
- Preventing job burnout outside of the workplace
- How can you help people suffering from job burnout?
- How can you recover from job burnout?
- Activity: Come up with a simple plan or model to educate others about job burnout
- Activity: Share with a group a time when you felt stressed or unfulfilled with your job and how you managed to overcome it
Course Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Preventing A Job Burnout course
Preventing A Job Burnout Learner’s Guide
Prevent A Job Burnout Key Takeaways Notes
Prevent A Job Burnout Essentials Ebook
Prevent A Job Burnout Course Handouts
Prevent A Job Burnout 30-Day Action Plan
Prevent A Job Burnout MindMaps Pack
PPT Slides Used During Course
Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Prevent A Job Burnout E-Learning Course
Prevent A Job Burnout Online Video Course
Prevent A Job Burnout Essentials Audiobook
Prevent A Job Burnout Infographics Pack
Preventing a Job Burnout Training Course Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Preventing A Job Burnout training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Upcoming Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Preventing A Job Burnout course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Course Brochure
Request for this Preventing A Job Burnout course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.