Powers Of Persuasion Course in Singapore
Persuasion Course Singapore
Persuasion Training Course Singapore
Powers Of Persuasion Course in Singapore
About This Persuasion Course
It is said that the earliest record of the use of persuasion in public is by Greek politicians as they exert their public speaking skills and charms to coax the masses to support their causes. Persuasion and influence fall on the positive side of the methods of acquisition, as opposed to manipulation and coercion. Over the years, it has gained growing attention in psychological studies with many theories made around it. One of the most famous masterpieces is a book written by Dr. Robert B. Cialdini in 1984 entitled “Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion”. In his observations, he concluded that persuasion operates on six principles namely: reciprocity, consistency, social proof, authority, liking, and scarcity. This model has become a backbone of the marketing and business world, especially in conversion rates, gaining popularity through the Internet and largely with the help of Dr. Cialdini’s former students.
By gaining a deeper understanding of the workings of persuasion, a person can employ its principles and theories to its full potential. This course will teach the participant about the extent the powers of persuasion could reach when the skills have been mastered and the principles understood In every interaction with other people, you may find it necessary to convince them of your ideas, your products and services. The capacity to persuade successfully appears to be a superior quality of successful people. Take business politicians, scientists, artists, authors and actors. They got to where they are by being capable to persuading people of their abilities, vision, know-how and command of what they do, and those who are good at it do it on a large scale. Persuasion is all about possessing the correct attitude. A good persuader is not shy and does not continually look away without eye contact. Someone good at persuasion is confident. Excellent persuasion occurs when you are convinced and gladly accept the view of the persuader. Sometimes you may not even recognise you have been persuaded.
In summary, persuasion is about having a proper attitude as well as knowing several useful persuasion techniques that can be employed when interacting with others. This persuasion course covers many domains related to persuasion such as understanding human psychology, how people make choices, telling good stories, boosting confidence and emotional persuasion, Each persuasion technique is presented with various examples in different settings. A variety of areas are explored, such as one-to-one conversations, writing a pitch, giving a speech and writing and delivering a compelling story. Since persuasion is an essential skill that touches on many areas of human behaviour, the best way to become better at is to address each area individually and practice it using isolated exercises. This is the approach taken in this persuasion course as training participants get to focus on various areas in isolation until they become better in each of them. In the end, training participants are placed in practical situations using several comprehensive persuasion activities and are urged to use all their persuasion skills.
This Powers Of Persuasion workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Powers Of Persuasion.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Powers Of Persuasion course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Powers Of Persuasion workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Powers Of Persuasion course
- Instills the significance of persuasion and how it extends its influence in daily life
- Develops the participant’s persuasion skills through principles and theories
- Introduces the participant to the complex study of persuasion
- Helps the participant to employ persuasion skills in appropriate situations
- Enhances the participant’s leadership qualities due to the effective influence of others
- Expands the participant’s connections and influence which boosts self-image and possible promotions
- Improves the participant’s skills in self-expression which results in solid and logical arguments
- Avoids the misuse of persuasion skills that could lead to negative consequences
Below is the list of course objectives of our Powers Of Persuasion course
By the end of this persuasion course, the training participants will be able to:
- Take advantage of a number of persuasion tactics to guide people towards the direction of your choice.
- Give an engaging and persuasive story to inspire and convince your audience of your cause.
- Apply a number of psychological techniques to enhance your success when influencing others.
- Utilise emotional persuasion and verbal methods to help the other person see something differently, be inspired and easily change their opinion.
- Adopt a step-by-step approach to prepare your case when you want to persuade others.
- Employ best practice guidelines to improve your persuasion performance and pitch delivery.
Below is the list of course content of our Powers Of Persuasion training course
Persuasion Course Content- Part 1: Persuasive Behaviour
- Explain how does persuasion work?
- State what is the ideal attitude when persuading others?
- Explain how do humans decide?
- Explain how can you reduce people’s anxiety when they are making a decision?
- Discuss why people get stuck in their decisions, and how can you persuade them towards the direction of your choice?
- Explain if there an ideal target for the number of options you can give to people?
Persuasion Course Content- Part 2: How to Tell Great Stories
- Explain what are the qualities of an excellent persuasive story?
- State how should you structure your story?
- Discuss how can you inspire people and make them curious, so they want to know more about your world and ideas?
Persuasion Course Content- Part 3: Persuade with Confidence
- Explain how to establish rapport.
- State how to use a simple 3-step technique to make people feel more comfortable in accepting your ideas.
- Discuss what is cognitive dissonance, and how does it affect persuasion?
- Discover what is the ideal body language when convincing others of your cause?
- Interpret how to make people feel more confident about their decision so they are more likely to make that decision.
Persuasion Course Content- Part 4: Emotional Persuasion
- State how to inspire others.
- Explain how to connect with people on an emotional level.
- Discuss how to make it easier for others to change their opinion to what you desire.
Persuasion Course Content- Part 5: Systematic Persuasion
- Explain how to use the 10-step persuasion technique to systematically prepare for an event where you expect to persuade others.
- State how to write a persuasive article or report.
- Discuss what is the most efficient and creative way to capture the data while you prepare your case?
- Illustrate what areas to consider when preparing for the delivery of your pitch?
- Explain what verbal techniques you should be aware of to improve your chances of success?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Powers Of Persuasion course
Persuasion Course Learner’s Guide
Persuasion Course Key Takeaways Notes
Persuasion Training Essentials Ebook
Persuasion Training Course Handouts
Persuasion Course 30-Day Action Plan
Persuasion Course MindMaps Pack
Persuasion Training PPT Slides Used During Course
Persuasion Training Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Persuasion Course E-Learning Course
Persuasion Course Online Video Course
Persuasion Training Essentials Audiobook
Persuasion Training Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Powers Of Persuasion training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Powers Of Persuasion training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Powers Of Persuasion training course
Contact us for the latest Powers Of Persuasion course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Powers Of Persuasion course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.