Powers Of Persuasion Course in Singapore
Powers Of Persuasion Course in Singapore
About This Course
It is said that the earliest record of the use of persuasion in public is by Greek politicians as they exert their public speaking skills and charms to coax the masses to support their causes. Persuasion and influence fall on the positive side of the methods of acquisition, as opposed to manipulation and coercion. Over the years, it has gained growing attention in psychological studies with many theories made around it.
One of the most famous masterpieces is a book written by Dr. Robert B. Cialdini in 1984 entitled “Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion”. In his observations, he concluded that persuasion operates on six principles namely: reciprocity, consistency, social proof, authority, liking, and scarcity. This model has become a backbone of the marketing and business world, especially in conversion rates, gaining popularity through the Internet and largely with the help of Dr. Cialdini’s former students.
By gaining a deeper understanding of the workings of persuasion, a person can employ its principles and theories to its full potential. This course will teach the participant about the extent the powers of persuasion could reach when the skills have been mastered and the principles understood
This Powers Of Persuasion workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Powers Of Persuasion.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Powers Of Persuasion course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Powers Of Persuasion workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Powers Of Persuasion course
- Instills the significance of persuasion and how it extends its influence in daily life
- Develops the participant’s persuasion skills through principles and theories
- Introduces the participant to the complex study of persuasion
- Helps the participant to employ persuasion skills in appropriate situations
- Enhances the participant’s leadership qualities due to the effective influence of others
- Expands the participant’s connections and influence which boosts self-image and possible promotions
- Improves the participant’s skills in self-expression which results in solid and logical arguments
- Avoids the misuse of persuasion skills that could lead to negative consequences
Below is the list of course objectives of our Powers Of Persuasion course
- Recall the basics in the psychology of persuasion
- Determine the relationship between persuasion and influence
- Define the major theories involving persuasion
- Describe the importance of enhancing one’s persuasion skills
- Site the instances when persuasion skills are required or could be employed
- Enumerate the six principles of persuasion according to Cialdini
- Define each of the six principles of persuasion
- Apply each of the six principles by giving real-life examples
- List the different methods of persuasion
- Determine how to improve one’s skills in persuasion
- Learn the benefits of having excellent persuasion skills
- Employ the correct principle/s in different business-related situations through an activity
Below is the list of course content of our Powers Of Persuasion training course
- Introduction to the psychology of persuasion
- The major theories of persuasion
- Why is it important to hone your persuasion skills?
- What are the six principles of persuasion according to Cialdini?
- Reciprocity – Giving something and accepting something back
- Self-consistency – Committing and upholding a certain image
- Social Proof – Getting into the bandwagon for validation
- Perceived Authority – Confidence in titles and esteemed professionals
- Likeability – Putting the charms to work
- Scarcity – Putting a value in limited editions
- Different methods of persuasion
- How can you improve your powers of persuasion?
- What are the benefits of having excellent persuasion skills?
- Activity: Use the appropriate principle/s in certain business situations
- Activity: What are the theories involved in each situation?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Powers Of Persuasion course
Powers Of Persuasion Learner’s Guide
Powers Of Persuasion Key Takeaways Notes
Powers Of Persuasion Essentials Ebook
Powers Of Persuasion Course Handouts
Powers Of Persuasion 30-Day Action Plan
Powers Of Persuasion MindMaps Pack
Powers Of Persuasion PPT Slides Used During Course
Powers Of Persuasion Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Powers Of Persuasion E-Learning Course
Powers Of Persuasion Online Video Course
Powers Of Persuasion Essentials Audiobook
Powers Of Persuasion Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Powers Of Persuasion training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Powers Of Persuasion training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Powers Of Persuasion training course
Contact us for the latest Powers Of Persuasion course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Powers Of Persuasion course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.