Power Words That Sell Course in Singapore
Power Words That Sell Course in Singapore
Communication is more than just question-and-answer when it comes to sales. The salesperson is one of the initial point of contact in a company and how well their conversations go with prospects and customers depend on the salesperson alone. The use of power words is a subtle factor that could positively affect how you close that most covetted transaction. These words, no matter how short, have the biggest impact in increasing your personal sales and attracting more prospects. Mastering their usage is a skill every seller should learn.
This Power Words That Sell workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Power Words That Sell.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Power Words That Sell course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Power Words That Sell workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Power Words That Sell course
• Introduces the participant to the impact certain words have when used expertly in sales transactions
• Improves the participant’s oral communication and persuasive conversation skills through sales interactions with prospects and customers
• Helps the participant in incorporating these power words in different sales strategies
• Improves the participant’s ability, as a salesperson, to prioritize the customers first, not the product or the company
• Teaches the participant to be mindful of his/her phrasings and word choices to avoid wrong implications and miscommunication with the buyer
• Teaches the participant to be more creative and engaging in setting the tone of a sales transaction
Below is the list of course objectives of our Power Words That Sell course
• Understand the role of the salesperson as a primary communicator between the company and the customer
• Define what are power words and their purpose in sales
• Explain the importance of using power words in sales transactions
• Discover the top-ranking power words used by top-performing salespeople
• Learn the explanations behind why these words have the most power in sales
• Determine the sales strategies and techniques that best fit the usage of power words
• Determine the consequences, if there are any, of power words if they are misused
• Determine the consequences for sellers who lack or miss using power words
• Identify the benefits of using power words in sales transactions
• Study the best applications of power words in sales
• Recall personal instances in sales when power words were used and how effective they were
• Brainstorm for any words that could prove powerful when used in sales
• Perform a role play conversation using potential power words in sales
Below is the list of course content of our Power Words That Sell training programme course
• Introduction: The seller as the bridge linking the company and the customer
• What are power words? Why are they needed in sales?
• Why is it important to use power words in your sales transactions?
• Top power words mostly used by salespeople in their transactions
• What are the sales strategies or marketing techniques to use to optimize the effectiveness of power words?
• Can power words be misused? What could the consequences be?
• What could be the consequences if there is a lack or absence of power words in your sales transactions?
• What are the benefits of using power words in your sales transactions?
• Case study: The best applications of power words in sales
• Activity: Have you used any of those power words in your dealings with customers? How did it go?
• Activity: Think of other words that could be powerful when used in sales. Explain your reasons by using it in a role play conversation.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Power Words That Sell course
Power Words That Sell Learner’s Guide
Power Words That Sell Key Takeaways Notes
Power Words That Sell Essentials Ebook
Power Words That Sell Course Handouts
Power Words That Sell 30-Day Action Plan
Power Words That Sell MindMaps Pack
Power Words That Sell PPT Slides Used During Course
Power Words That Sell Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Power Words That Sell E-Learning Course
Power Words That Sell Online Video Course
Power Words That Sell Essentials Audiobook
Power Words That Sell Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Power Words That Sell training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Power Words That Sell training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Power Words That Sell training course
Request for this Power Words That Sell course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.