Positive Thinking Training Course in Singapore
Positive Thinking Training Course in Singapore
With the dreadful news we see on social media, it could be hard to think positive thoughts all the time. If you are among the many who find it impossible to keep a positive mindset, we listed top activities to cultivate a positive outlook into your life and attract success that comes along with it.
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this time management workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Reduces stress and demotivation among employees
- Improves health and mental well-being
- Boosts morale and confidence of employees
- Improves the social circle and relationship with supervisors
- Better decision-making capabilities and increased focus in life
Below is the list of course objectives of our time management course
- Understand the importance of positive thinking in daily life
- Understand the need of getting peace of mind
- Learn to minimize distractions from work
- Enable organizations to reevaluate the work load of employees
- Ask for flexibility and take annual leaves when required
- Develop a friendly and cooperative environment at work
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our time management training course
- Understand the need of staying positive while facing challenges
- Why positive mindset employees are beneficial for the organization?
- Understand the different ways of creating a positive and happy environment
- How to overcome stress?
- How to brainstorm new ideas?
- Dividing long-term goals into smaller manageable chunks
- Learn to balance both work and personal life
- Case studies and group discussions
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Time Management Learner’s Guide
Time Management Key Takeaways Notes
Time Management Essentials Ebook
Time Management Course Handouts
Time Management 30-Day Action Plan
Time Management MindMaps Pack
Time Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Management E-Learning Course
Time Management Online Video Course
Time Management Essentials Audiobook
Time Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 2 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Positive thinking is an attitude whereby one expects good and favourable results. In other words, positive thinking is the manner of having thoughts that create and transform energy into reality. A positive mind anticipates for happiness, health and a happy ending for all situations.
Positive thinking is constructive for our mental health, primarily as it eliminates any kind of paranoia and negative thoughts responsible for depression and stress. The process is a domino effect in terms of our overall health. Those who think positively will be happier and more satisfied with their lives.
Here are the advantages of positive thinking:
- Feeling stronger: Confidence and self-esteem increase due to positive thinking. Positive thinking makes one feel more reliable and more powerful.
- More energy: positive thinking often motivates to achieve goals.
- More peace of mind: the better one feels overall with positive thinking, the more peace of mind one has.
How to think positive thoughts:
- Focus on the right things. Stressful situations and mountainous difficulties are part of life.
- Practice gratitude.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
- Open oneself up to humour.
- Spend time with positive people.
- Practice positive self-talk.
- Identify areas of negativity.
- Start every day on a positive note.
The power of positive thinking is remarkable. The idea that the mind can change the world almost seems too good to be true. Healthy and happy people believe anything they want and how to seize it. Hence, cultivating a positive attitude can truly change one’s entire life.
7 Tips for Staying Positive
- Write in a gratitude journal every day. Make sure to be specific!
- Listen to music that sounds the way one wants to feel.
- Share positivity by sending one thank-you email or doing one kind act every day.
- Challenge the negative thinking.
- Follow passion.
Often, the only thing that changes behaviour or thought, is if someone influential or admired, reacts in a certain way, the person will change their behaviour, but most of the time, people never change. The way we think is rather broad. However, the fact is that most of the time, people never change.
A positive attitude helps one to cope more easily with the daily affairs of life. It brings optimism to life and makes it easier to avoid worries and negative thinking. Choose to adopt it as a way of life to bring constructive changes into life, to be happier, brighter and more successful.
Here are seven ways to clear the mind of negative thinking.
- Change body language. Take a moment to observe body language.
- Talk it out.
- Spend one minute calming the mind of all thoughts.
- Change the tone of thoughts.
- Be creative.
- Take a walk.
- Start listing out things to be grateful.
How to change the mind by merely thinking?
- Explore Ways to Level Up the Mindset. Change the mind to change the world.
- Change Self-Talk.
- Change of Language.
- Determine the mindset required and act as if.
- Learn & Apply.
- Surround oneself with people that match the desired mindset.
- Create new habits to support the mindset change.
- Jump out of the comfort zone.
Make a change in life positively by following these seven tips.
- Identify and understand what is the desired change.
- Rid the life of negativity.
- Exercise more often.
- Be kind to others.
- Build a support network.
- Eliminate the non-essentials.
- Take baby steps.
Here are easy ways to stay positive and happy.
- Make an effort to find a positive side in everything.
- Always be grateful.
- Create a real environment.
- Exercise more.
- Treasure the experience more than possessions.
- Help others.
- Go outdoors.
Here are some tips:
- Develop Habits.
- Develop positive thinking.
- Focus on one goal.
- Eliminate the non-essential.
Here are some suggestions:
- Do a reassessment of all friends.
- Listen to audiobooks every single day.
- Start a LinkedIn page.
- Remove negative media from life.
- Start juicing and rebounding now.
- Walk away negative people having negative conversations.
- Do not worry about the outcome of everything.
- Have faith in oneself.
Nothing in life will change in the next six months without the commitment to discipline and follow through with action. Everything required to improve in the next six months is rather straight-forward. To make progress requires discipline. After being disciplined for six months, one will find it hard to go back.
Raised levels of cortisol can exhaust the brain’s ability to function correctly. Stress can destroy brain cells and also shrink the brain. Chronic stress has a shrinking effect on the prefrontal cortex, the area of the brain responsible for memory and learning.
Cultivate pure thoughts by:
- Wake up early.
- Walk in the early morning to feel nature.
- Take a shower with warm water.
- Eat wisely.
Here is what one can do: Sit comfortably, take a few deep breaths, and calm down. Start to become conscious of the mind producing thoughts without engaging with them. If one finds oneself getting engaged with the thought, take a moment to acknowledge that.
Here are some daily habits:
- Smile. Research shows that the act of merely smiling can make one happy.
- Exercise. Exercise is not just for the body.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Eat with the mood in mind.
- Be grateful.
- Give a compliment.
- Breathe deeply.
- Acknowledge the unhappy moments.
A common cold, exhaustion, stress, hunger, sleep deprivation, even allergies can make one depressed, which turns into negative thoughts. In many cases, negative thinking causes depression. These distortions reinforce negative thinking or emotions.