Personal Swot Analysis Course in Singapore
Personal Swot Analysis Course in Singapore
About This Course
The SWOT Analysis, thought to be developed by Albert Humphrey in the 60s, is a universal tool to help a person or an organization in achieving a set of goals by defining their Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats, interpreting the input data correctly, and providing methods on how to achieve them. The four parameters could be divided into two categories: (1) internal factors which include strengths and weaknesses that could be controlled by a person, and (2) external factors which include opportunities and threats that could come from the outside environment. This method has been used since its conception largely for management and business strategizing.
A Personal SWOT Analysis focuses only on a single person’s assessment and desired outcomes. It helps him/her come up with a concrete strategy to achieve them. This course will aid the participant in designing his/her own SWOT Analysis for future decision and strategy-making, as well as correctly interpreting the data that was input.
This Personal Swot Analysis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Personal Swot Analysis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Personal Swot Analysis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Personal Swot Analysis workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Personal Swot Analysis course
- Encourages the participant to evaluate his/her overall performance
- Implores the participant to be realistic in setting goals and determining outcomes
- Assists the participant in important decision-making that could result in huge changes
- Helps the participant choose the most effective method in achieving set goals
- Allows the participant to explore a wide range of options to solve problems
- Provides the participant with a clear strategy complete with limitations and achievable goals
Below is the list of course objectives of our Personal Swot Analysis course
- Define what is the meaning of the Personal SWOT Analysis
- Explain the purpose of conducting a Personal SWOT Analysis
- Identify the ideal time to conduct a Personal SWOT Analysis
- Follow the steps on how to create a Personal SWOT Analysis
- Establish the desired outcomes after conducting a Personal SWOT Analysis
- Identify one’s personal strengths and positive traits
- Find deficiencies or negative traits on oneself that could be perceived as weaknesses
- Look for opportunities that have the potential to contribute to the end goal
- Perceive threats and possible setbacks that could hinder the desired outcomes
- Discover the benefits and advantages of conducting a Personal SWOT Analysis
- Analyze the outcomes of a SWOT Analysis using different methods
- Apply the SWOT Analysis in other scenarios
- Design a Personal SWOT Analysis template
- Perform a Personal SWOT Analysis of oneself using the designed template
Below is the list of course content of our Personal Swot Analysis training course
- What is a Personal SWOT Analysis?
- What is the purpose of conducting a Personal SWOT Analysis?
- When is the best time to conduct a Personal SWOT Analysis?
- Steps on how to make a Personal SWOT Analysis and sample templates
- Strengths: The things you’re good at, your positive traits, and your personal accomplishments
- Weaknesses: Your areas of improvement and shortcomings
- Opportunities: The options that could aid in achieving the desired outcomes
- Threats: The factors that could undermine the success of the set goals
- How can you determine the outcome of a Personal SWOT Analysis?
- Taking the corresponding actions after performing a Personal SWOT Analysis
- Other applications of the SWOT Analysis
- Activity: Make your own SWOT Analysis template and fill it in with your assessment of yourself
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Personal Swot Analysis course
Personal Swot Analysis Learner’s Guide
Personal Swot Analysis Key Takeaways Notes
Personal Swot Analysis Essentials Ebook
Personal Swot Analysis Course Handouts
Personal Swot Analysis 30-Day Action Plan
Personal Swot Analysis MindMaps Pack
Personal Swot Analysis PPT Slides Used During Course
Personal Swot Analysis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Personal Swot Analysis E-Learning Course
Personal Swot Analysis Online Video Course
Personal Swot Analysis Essentials Audiobook
Personal Swot Analysis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Personal Swot Analysis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Personal Swot Analysis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Personal Swot Analysis training course
Contact us for the latest Personal Swot Analysis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Personal Swot Analysis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.