Personal Image Management Course in Singapore
Personal Image Management Course in Singapore
Personal image management is both a science and art of managing one’s appearance or looks to create powerful first impressions with the aim of acquiring a lot of opportunities in life. You need to have the soft skills to help you perform the opportunities when they present themselves. Image management covers different areas such as communication, behaviour, digital footprint, and appearance.
Personal image management is one of the most important skills in today’s competitive world where you need to stand out to survive. Gone are days where technical knowledge and academic education were enough for you to succeed. These qualities are possessed by a lot of people and image management offers a winning edge.
Although every person ought to manage his or her image to become successful, it is vital in threshold situations. Thus, you need to project an image that is appropriate for goals and roles. In the business world, your image plays a vital role in helping you achieve your career and professional goals. It can help you control your labels and influence others.
Personal image management is an on-going process that involves controlling and evaluating the impact of your appearance to others and on yourself. The aim is to create an appropriate, attractive, affordable, authentic, professional image that increases your confidence, credibility, productivity, and capability. It simplifies your life and contributes to your on-going success. Therefore, image management is an important leadership, business, and life skill.
This Personal Image Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Personal Image Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Personal Image Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Personal Image Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Personal Image Management course
- Create a professional image
- Develop self-confidence
- Increase job satisfaction
- Build your credibility and visibility
- Improve your communication skills
- Improve sales success
- Develop a personal brand
Below is the list of course objectives of our Personal Image Management course
- Choose the right image you to project to others and yourself and learn how to achieve it
- Learn how to handle various business etiquette situations
- Learn how to dress properly, know your dress code, and accessorize as per your shape
- Identify fashion colours and personal colours that work best to make you look confident and attractive
- Applying principles of personal branding
- Evaluate your communication style and professional image
- Identify your passions, values, and strengths
- Develop strategies that demonstrate credibility to gain influence both offline and online
- Avoid image destroying mistakes
- Understand how appearance has an impact on your image and how you are perceived
- Raise your brand awareness and self confidence
- Manage your professional image now and maintain it
Below is the list of course content of our Personal Image Management training course
- Understanding the top secrets of body language and how to use them
- How to effectively use digital communication to your benefit
- Mastering the art of negotiation and selling
- Building emotional intelligence through understanding social skills and traits to facilitate interpersonal behaviour
- Master the science of goal setting ad how to prioritize it for personal success and effectiveness
- Creating a positive attitude and make it as your way of life to unleash the power within you
- Enhance your knowledge and skills base to understand various aspects of etiquette to strengthen relationships
- Learn make-up techniques and tips to improve your looks instantly
- Recognize and look for quality clothing rather than quantity
- How to overcome fear of fashion and achieve an appropriate, attractive, affordable, and authentic image
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Personal Image Management course
Personal Image Management Learner’s Guide
Personal Image Management Key Takeaways Notes
Personal Image Management Essentials Ebook
Personal Image Management Course Handouts
Personal Image Management 30-Day Action Plan
Personal Image Management MindMaps Pack
Personal Image Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Personal Image Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Personal Image Management E-Learning Course
Personal Image Management Online Video Course
Personal Image Management Essentials Audiobook
Personal Image Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Personal Image Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Personal Image Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Personal Image Management training course
Contact us for the latest Personal Image Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Personal Image Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
A professional image is an impression that one projects about themselves based upon reputation and appearance. A professional image can be cultivated by the way one dress, speaks, respond to others, and the way that others speak about the person.
The professional image involves personal appearance in clothing, manners, grooming, etiquette, personal behaviour, and communication effectiveness. The main attributes of a professional image include appropriate professional appearance, use of correct manners, and social etiquette.
A professional image is part and parcel of one’s reputation. It is a portion of one’s brand inside and outside the workplace. The professional image registers appearance, behaviour, conduct, social media content, and the verbal and non-verbal communication used in face-to-face interactions.
Here are Six Ways To Improve Professional Image:
- Keep Social Media Clean. Social Media is akin to a window in one’s personal life.
- Ensure that personal life is separate from the workplace.
- Create The Right Associations.
- Be Respectful.
- Deliver On Promises.
- Be Positive.
Here are several qualities true professionals possess in the workplace:
- Neat and Clean Appearance.
- Proper Online and Face-to-face demeanour
- Consistently reliable.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Good Phone Etiquette
The projection of the right business image builds customer confidence. Some firms achieve this by making employees wear uniforms to create the impression of professionalism, while others develop a corporate practice of service. Providing quality service and an excellent professional image helps Companies to draw and retain customers.
Here are six elements of a complete, professional image.
- Personality and abilities.
- The manner of interacting with others
- Excellent communication skills.
- Body language
Real professionals maintain several essential characteristics. These characteristics can apply to any business:
- Maintaining Calm and Poise in challenging situations.
- Phone Etiquette.
- Written Correspondence.
- A professional is neat in appearance
6 Ways To Enhance Professional Image
- Social Media – Portray a professional image that is a good reflection of one’s self
- Be Positive.
- Be Respectful.
- Deliver On Your Promises.
- Keep Your Personal Life Personal.
- Create The Right Associations.
Here are some examples of what is professional behaviour:
- Showing sympathy for others;
- Responding correctly to the patients’ and family members’ emotions;
- Being supportive
- Demonstrating respect for one another;
- Showing a gentle, tender, and kind demeanour toward those in need;
Courteous Customer Service: Ten Ways to Outdo the Competition
- Be efficient and friendly.
- Use the client’s name in dialogue.
- Show sensitivity.
- Give a trained and friendly image.
- Keep good eye contact.
- Actively listen to respond effectively.
- Sympathize and be alert if there is a potential problem
Professional workplace behaviour is essential for the long-term success of a business, whether it is a big or small company. Employee interactions and connections with customers are of vital interest to meet the organization’s aims.
The standard of personal conduct measured by how a professional conducts his business dealings. This standard is one of the principles of professionalism. Personal principles typically focus on ethics, code of conduct, appropriate personal interactions and workplace integrity, although guidelines for polite and expected behaviour vary from industry to industry.
What are the five codes of ethics?
- Professional competence.
- Professional behaviour.
The following qualities are essential:
- Spirit of service
- Ability to meet deadlines
Without them, even the most talented professional with all his technical skills will find it challenging to work with others, making his skills irrelevant.
8 Essential Tips to Be More Professional at Work
- Stay Organized – Demonstrate the ability to know which tasks are essential and manage time effectively.
- Be Respectful
- Keep the Workspace Clean
- Mind the Body Language
- Follow the Dress Code
- Be Punctual
- Maintain a Positive Attitude
- Show the Commitment
Examples include stealing, being dishonest, fraud, falsifying of earnings, misleading customers, and sabotage. Others also include abusive behaviour, lying to employees, and misusing company time.