Personal Empowerment Course in Singapore
Personal Empowerment Course in Singapore
Personal empowerment entails understanding who you are and becoming aware of yourself as an individual. It involves developing the strength and confidence to fulfil your potential and set realistic goals. Every person has weaknesses, strengths, and a wide range of skills used in daily situations. Unfortunately, a lot of people are unaware of or undervalue their abilities.
When you aim for empowerment, you should become able to take control of your life by setting goals and making positive choices. Understanding your weaknesses and strengths, developing self-awareness, and knowing your limitations are vital to personal empowerment.
It starts by taking the necessary steps to set and working to achieve your goals. Also, you develop skills that increase your confidence that is essential to self-empowerment. There is a need to reflect on your skills, goals, and values and adjust your behaviour to achieve your goals. Moreover, you have to be aware that others have their set of goals and values that differ from yours.
Personal empowerment originates from community psychology associated with Julian Rappaport. The sociological ideas continue to be refined and defined even today. The primary intention of personal empowerment is to offer a person the ability to achieve his or her goals in working and personal life. It also helps them to take opportunities that enhance personal growth.
This Personal Empowerment workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Personal Empowerment.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Personal Empowerment course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Personal Empowerment workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Personal Empowerment course
- Helps you know yourself
- Helps you identify your goals
- Develop your competencies
- Get drive and ambition to succeed in life
- Doing away with bad habits
- Get tools to create healthy relationships
Below is the list of course objectives of our Personal Empowerment course
- Help you unleash your natural potential and creativity
- Encourage you to believe in yourself and dreams
- Provide information and insight about self-empowerment
- Learn strategies for increasing your power and strengths
- Explore yourself in a creative and experiential way
- Develop ways and tactics to cope with difficulties in life
- Understand the need of having a positive attitude towards life
- Invoke constant encouragement and curiosity, and discover new strengths of a person.
- Align your goals with your mission and purpose
- Learn how to let go of negative criticism and beliefs that hold you back
- Learn to create clear goals, visions, and dreams that are achievable
- Understand what is self-esteem and how important it is
Below is the list of course content of our Personal Empowerment training course
- Understand your behaviours and attitudes
- Building healthy working relationships with others
- Emotional intelligence and its applications in personal empowerment
- Learn what holds you back and how you can unleash your full potential
- How to deal with difficult people
- How to resolve conflicts
- Receiving and giving criticism
- The top principles of confident communication
- Learn empowered listening skills
- How to convert negative thoughts into positive thoughts
- How to present yourself in a positive manner
- Learn to set your self-achievement goals and learn how to pursue them
- How to improve your self-confidence, rapport, and develop a strong voice
- Different ways to empower other people
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Personal Empowerment course
Personal Empowerment Learner’s Guide
Personal Empowerment Key Takeaways Notes
Personal Empowerment Essentials Ebook
Personal Empowerment Course Handouts
Personal Empowerment 30-Day Action Plan
Personal Empowerment MindMaps Pack
Personal Empowerment PPT Slides Used During Course
Personal Empowerment Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Personal Empowerment E-Learning Course
Personal Empowerment Online Video Course
Personal Empowerment Essentials Audiobook
Personal Empowerment Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Personal Empowerment training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Personal Empowerment training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Personal Empowerment training course
Contact us for the latest Personal Empowerment course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Personal Empowerment course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
From the Oxford dictionary, empowerment is the process of turning into a person that is more durable and more confident in controlling one’s life and declaring one’s rights. However, this meaning defers for different people – which is dependent on their conditions, hopes, backgrounds, and dreams.
The empowerment of a person or a group of people is the method and means of providing leadership and status in a particular circumstance.
Empowerment is not only feeling significant or positive. True empowerment is genuine validation, a position of existing where we know and celebrate our potential. For individuals who experience regular oppression, self-doubt, or restricting circumstances, this feeling can be alien to them.
It is not a coincidence that our core values and empowerment principles are very similar or matching. By definition, empowerment is about appraising team members and giving them the information and the means they need to deliver results. Moreover, empowerment will never work unless everyone displays high integrity.
There are four elements of empowerment: namely accountability, information, inclusion/participation, and local organizational capacity. These elements can be mixed to create more efficient, sensitive, inclusive, and responsible institutions.
Here are seven ways to experience more empowerment:
- Take Action and Finish Something.
- Do Something that You Love
- Confront the Negative Thoughts.
- Be Firm on What You Want.
- Exercise Gratitude.
- Take Care of oneself.
- Connect with Others.
Benefits for a business that practices empowerment include an understanding and belief in the company vision and creation of ideas directly aimed at improving products and services. Empowered employees have boosted self-confidence, are enthusiastic about developing their skills and will find means to make usage of those skills to the company’s benefit.
Here are six tips for engaging and empowering the community:
- Do spontaneous acts of saying “thank you.”
- Provide opportunities for connection
- Listen to others
- Turn the light on their work
- Have them help recruit and mentor new leaders
Here Are 6 Tips On How To Be Empowered:
- Have Self-respect for Yourself
- Say No when Necessary
- Think Positive, Enabling Thoughts
- Do not feel victimized, but feel like a warrior
- Take Care Of Personal Needs
- Be Surrounded With People That Empowers and Treats You Equally
Here are some essential ways to empower for making a meaningful change with both grace and strength.
- Ground one’s self.
- Avoid becoming overwhelmed.
- Find community.
- Remember that feeling “bad” about things will not change things.
- Focus on issues that speak to directly to the heart, and do something about those.
Empowerment stems from self-respect. Women’s empowerment can refer to the ability to savour their right to manage and profit from the resources, assets, and income including their own time, as well as the capacity to control risk and improve their economic situation and well being.
An empowering approach is about acting in ways which enable people. Raise them up to feel supported, that they and the organizations they are involved in are accomodating and inclusive. Take steps to form networks among people, help them to be supportive of each other.
Empowering employees, instead of micromanaging them increases accountability, improves job satisfaction, customer service, and solves problems faster than before. This empowerment works because:
- Accountability Improves When Employees Make Decisions.
- It is faster to resolve a problem
- This empowerment enables the improvement of customer service
Psychological empowerment is defined as an essential task motivation reflecting a sense of self-control in one’s work and an active engagement with one’s work.
True empowerment is to take control of one’s life and to make positive decisions based on what one wants. True empowerment is similar to attributes like self-esteem and self-confidence; however, to realize true empowerment, convert intention into action.
Structural empowerment is a component of the Magnet model. Within this model, structural empowerment incorporates organizational construction, personnel systems and plans, professional development, neighbourhood outreach, and advancement of a positive nursing image.
Political empowerment refers to the method of transferring different elements of resources, capabilities, and positions to those who do not have it. It needs to allow democratic decision-making processes.