People Management Skills Course in Singapore
People Management Skills Course in Singapore
People management is the main responsibility of a company’s human resources department. Nevertheless, any self-respecting manager outside of the HR needs people management skills in order to be more effective and considerate. These skills will help a manager become more engaged in supporting employees and more insightful when motivating them.
This People Management Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their People Management Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this People Management Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this People Management Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our People Management Skills course
- Gain an overview of what it means to be an effective people manager and have a deeper understanding of the different aspects of people management
- Be able to appreciate the challenges faced by a first time manager and reflect on your managerial experiences
- Understand the role of people management in organizational context and connect on a humane level in the office with your employees
- Persuade others to listen to your ideas and provide insights into people’s motives and allows us to predict responses
- Show support in the form of encouragement and motivate a team and help those around you do their best work
- This breaks any gap that initially stood between you and the others, thereby paving way for more connection
- When you possess people skills, you will have maximum control over the people within your business organization; without really being autocratic
- You will unconsciously and strategically influence the lives of others within your workplace and your suggestions and criticism will be well received because of the influence you wield
- It takes a great leader with people skills to create a workplace with high productivity and results and to drive the workforce forward with enthusiasm
- You will have the ability to bring different people with different level of skills to work together harmoniously as a team
- With people skills, you will be able to work every day with an air of positivity; and this will automatic reflect on the attitude of your workers
- Boosts your chances of acquiring new customers and nurturing them in the long term so they can do repeat business with you
Below is the list of course objectives of our People Management Skills content
- Describe the importance of people skills in teamwork and supervision for the development of the organization
- Develop a better understanding of themselves and what they need to do to create a better working environment
- Use skills acquired to bring about greater cooperation and productivity with colleagues
- Know how and when to show empathy and use this skill in a professional level in the workplace
- Learn about impact of individual and organizational factors on people management
- Develop the ability to support and motivate others especially your employees who do the work with you
- Know the significance of prioritization, proper delegation of tasks, and assigning work to team members
- Understand the importance of peer networks in an organization and learn how to use these networks for your own advantage
- Build a personal development plan for oneself based on awareness, values, reflection, goal-setting and planningfor personal development within the context of a career, education, relationship or for self-improvement
- Maximize effective and productive human interaction to everyone’s benefit
- Develop good judgment which translates information into knowledge, enabling you to find patterns and predict meaningful events
- Offer support, sympathy and feedback in your daily business life especially when it comes to your employees
Below is the list of course content of our People Management Skills training course
- Outline your goals and write them down because as a manager, there are reasons why you want to improve
- Determine where you want to improve and consider taking a variety of professional assessments and personality tests to assess where you’re at
- Talk to your team and tell your team you’re working on improving your leadership skills
- Get organized and outline areas that are disorganized and confusing, and strategize on ways they can be improved
- Take a leadership course that will discuss decision-making, critical thinking, how to disagree agreeably, and how to lead change effectively
- Read management books that transport you outside of yourself, and allow you to look at your situation from new perspectives
- Learn how to listen because some employees may feel as though they have the ability to express their opinion or positively make a change in the organization
- To be a good leader, you have to give feedback to your employees, especially praise and rewards
- Find a mentor or coach that can work with you to identify your strengths and weaknesses, then help you put a plan in place to tackle your goals
- Learn how to effectively communicate with anyone because effective communication is one of the most important parts of leadership, but as humans, we’re different, and we respond to different styles
- Be transparent with employees and let them know what’s going on and they’ll be more engaged and regard you as a better leader
- Implement a system for giving feedback, so that your employees always feel as though they can express themselves when something is wrong
Each participant will receive the following materials for the People Management Skills course
People Management Skills Learner’s Guide
People Management Skills Key Takeaways Notes
People Management Skills Essentials Ebook
People Management Skills Course Handouts
People Management Skills 30-Day Action Plan
People Management Skills MindMaps Pack
People Management Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
People Management Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
People Management Skills E-Learning Course
People Management Skills Online Video Course
People Management Skills Essentials Audiobook
People Management Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this People Management Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online People Management Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this People Management Skills training course
Contact us for the latest People Management Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this People Management Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.