Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications Course in Singapore
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications Course in Singapore
About This Course
The most terrifying thing for any applicant—be it for a first job or a desired promotion—is finding out that you lack the necessary qualifications for your desired job. For job seekers fresh out of school, the most disheartening is to hear the lack of real experience despite having an impressive GPA or a remarkable school track record. Some hope to compensate for this lack of experience by taking additional related classes or networking early on.
A lack of qualifications should not be a hindrance in getting a job. Instead, applicants should treat it as a challenge to overcome and a motivation to improve oneself. He/she should not be easily discouraged with a lack of years of experience. Focus on the bright side and discover within yourself what you have to offer and how you can stand out. There are a lot of ways to get your hands on that dream job if you have the drive and tenacity for it, young or not.
This course will provide the participants with valuable information on how to overcome a lack of qualifications, from as simple as artfully tweaking your resume to conducting yourself properly in interviews.
This Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications course
- Inspires the participant to work hard to attain his/her dream job
- Brings to attention any important skills that could be lacking from the participant
- Increases the participant’s chance of being employed to his/her desired position
- Improves the participant’s resume and work portfolio
- Trains the participant to be proactive in achieving goals
- Expands and increases the participant’s qualifications and connections
Below is the list of course objectives of our Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications course
- Define what are job qualifications
- Enumerate the different categories of job qualifications
- List the common job qualifications being required in job listings
- Differentiate between minimum and preferred qualifications
- Research the target company’s profile and business goals as well as their preferred traits in employees
- Create a resume highlighting one’s best set of skills and qualifications
- Invent a customized portfolio of related works and certificates
- Identify extra activities that can be attended to boost qualifications
- Establish connections with the right people that can help lift one’s name
- Recognize one’s limitations in terms of obtaining job qualifications
- Learn tips and techniques on how to present one’s best self during an interview
- Make a list of any perceived lack in qualifications and plans on how to fulfill them
Below is the list of course content of our Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications training course
- What are job qualifications?
- What are the different categories of job applications?
- What are the typical job qualifications employers are looking for?
- What are minimum and preferred qualifications?
- Knowing your employer’s needs and objectives
- Making the best resume and cover letter highlighting your top skills
- Compiling a portfolio of certificates and related work samples
- Expose yourself: Volunteering, seminars, workshops, and classes that can be added to your resume
- Getting your name to the right people and making the right connections
- Understanding your own limits and boundaries
- Tips on presenting a ready and trainable self during the interview
- Activity: Identify the qualifications you think you lack and indicate ways on how to obtain them
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications course
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications Learner’s Guide
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications Key Takeaways Notes
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications Essentials Ebook
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications Course Handouts
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications 30-Day Action Plan
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications MindMaps Pack
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications PPT Slides Used During Course
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications E-Learning Course
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications Online Video Course
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications Essentials Audiobook
Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications training course
Contact us for the latest Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Overcoming A Lack Of Qualifications course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.