Opening Closed Minds Course in Singapore
About This Opening Closed Minds Training Course
Opening Closed Minds Course in Singapore
About This Course
Being open-minded has gone a long way to how it is highly valued now. Years before, when tradition and strict customs rule most of society, displaying an open-minded disposition will earn a person the reputation of being a radical or worse, turn him/her into an outcast. The effect of this kind of thinking can be catastrophic in the long run, as traditions are the hardest opponents of progress. This stunts the growth of an establishment, rooting them to the ground and unable to explore their full potential.
Nowadays, open-mindedness is one of the most valuable traits employers are looking for in the workforce. In a place where there is a strong current of ideas flowing and clashing of suggestions always happen, a person needs to attain a certain level of open-mindedness in order to weigh, consider, and examine all options equally. This leads to a bigger chance of succeeding without making the contributors feel undervalued and unappreciated.
The biggest challenge of attaining open-mindedness is accepting the fact that anyone has a certain degree of being close-minded. Only after accepting that can a person start opening his/her mind. This course will encourage the participants to adopt the trait of being open-minded and to influence others to be receptive to new and unique ideas.
Who Should Attend This Opening Closed Minds Workshop
This Opening Closed Minds workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Opening Closed Minds.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Opening Closed Minds Training Program
The ideal group size for this Opening Closed Minds course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For Opening Closed Minds Skills Course
The duration of this Opening Closed Minds workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Opening Closed Minds Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Opening Closed Minds course
- Encourages the participant to be open to different ideas and perspectives and to be willing to face changes
- Trains the participant to be more adaptive and flexible in work situations
- Encourages open communication and exchange of ideas in a team
- Improves the dynamics of teamwork and collaboration in a team
- Inspires the participant to be vulnerable and to own up to mistakes
- Enhances the participant’s harmonious interactions and persuasion skills
- Reduces conflicts and prejudice in the workplace
- Promotes a progressive and forward way of thinking in this modern time
Opening Closed Minds Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Opening Closed Minds course
- Define the meaning of being an open-minded person
- Identify the characteristics of being an open-minded person
- Learn the benefits of practicing open-mindedness
- Contrast between an open-minded and close-minded person
- Determine the techniques on how to deal and interact with a closed-minded person
- Discover the best approaches on how to open closed minds
- Study the strategies on how to become open-minded
- Identify the misconceptions often formed on open-minded people
- Determine how to influence others to be open-minded
- Find out the impacts and possible contributions of an open-minded person in the workplace
- Practice open-mindedness through sample work situations
- Differentiate between being closed-minded and hardheaded
Course Content For Opening Closed Minds Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Opening Closed Minds training course
- What does being open-minded mean?
- What are the characteristics of an open-minded person?
- What are the benefits of being an open-minded person?
- Differentiate between open-minded and closed-minded people
- How can you deal or engage with closed-minded people?
- The Art of Persuasion: How can you coax closed minds into welcoming new ideas?
- How can you become an open-minded person?
- What are the misconceptions about people who are open-minded?
- What are the impacts of an open-minded person in the workplace?
- Activity: Exercise your open-mindedness through examples of challenging work situations
- Activity: Identify the open-minded and closed-minded people in a situation
Opening Closed Minds Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Opening Closed Minds course
Opening Closed Minds Learner’s Guide
Opening Closed Minds Key Takeaways Notes
Opening Closed Minds Essentials Ebook
Opening Closed Minds Course Handouts
Opening Closed Minds 30-Day Action Plan
Opening Closed Minds MindMaps Pack
Opening Closed Minds PPT Slides Used During Course
Opening Closed Minds Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Opening Closed Minds E-Learning Course
Opening Closed Minds Online Video Course
Opening Closed Minds Essentials Audiobook
Opening Closed Minds Infographics Pack
Opening Closed Minds Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Opening Closed Minds training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Opening Closed Minds training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Opening Closed Minds training course
Upcoming Opening Closed Minds Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Opening Closed Minds course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Opening Closed Minds Course Brochure
Request for this Opening Closed Minds course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.