Online Training Course in Singapore
Online Training Course in Singapore
Trainings conducted online have become a trend due to its easy accessibility and convenience. With just a laptop, smartphone, or tablet, a set of earphones, and a stable internet connection, you can now attend online training. This has greatly helped people around the world in their careers and personal and professional development.
This Online Training workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Online Training.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Online Training course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Online Training workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Online Training course
- Apply traditional and digitals tools Draw employee collaboration and synergy.
- Improve staff productivity by making digital learning resources available for reference.
- Incorporate computer technology to conduct business globally through audio and video conferencing.
- Use computer technology to train employees and improve personal communication.
- Reduce travel and time costs, by training employee wherever they are
- Use computer technology to develop training activities and goals on a needs basis.
- Incorporate blended training to improve the productivity of the employees.
- Apply traditional and digitals tools to develop effective online training programs.
- Incorporate digital knowledge at the workplace to enhance employee use of technology
- Apply digital skills to develop e-learning resources and improves learning convenience.
- Apply traditional and digitals tools to develop portable learning systems.
- Encourage employee motivation to pursue professional training available online.
- Incorporate digital learning in daily business activities to influence employee creativity and innovation
- Develop e-learning staff training and development programs for professional development.
- Encourage appreciation of computer and technology use in learning at the workplace.
- Catalyze uptake of digital skills to produce tech savvy employees/staff.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Online Training course
- Understand the meaning and significance of online training.
- Understand the characteristics of online training and qualities of a good online trainer.
- Learn the examples and use of online learning software in facilitating online training.
- Know the tools required for developing resources and materials for online training.
- Understand the design of online courses for effective delivery of online training.
- Know the professional skills required to deliver online presentations and trainings to learners.
- Learn the steps to develop successful online training courses/programs using computer technology.
- Learn the approaches used by online trainers to effectively deliver successful online training courses and programs.
- Know the methods of building and publishing online content for online trainings.
- Appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of online training.
- Learn the tips for effective delivery of online training courses and programs.
- Appreciate the role of multimedia in the development and delivery of online training.
- Appreciate the role of the trainee and the instructor in online training.
- Understand the rules of participation and engagement in online training.
Below is the list of course content of our Online Training training course
- Explain the meaning and significance of online training.
- What is training?
- What is the meaning of online training and the benefits of online training?
- Identify the features of online training and qualities of a good online trainer/instructor.
- What are the features of online training?
- What are the qualities of a good online trainer?
- Identify the examples and use of online learning software used to facilitate development of online training resources and programs.
- What are the examples of online learning software?
- What is the use of online learning software in developing learning resources?
- Identify the tools required for developing online training course and programs.
- What are tools required for developing online training?
- Discuss the structure and design of online courses and programs.
- Discuss how to conduct online presentation and training
- What are the methods of online presentation and training?
- Identify the steps to developing a successful online training program / course.
- What are the steps to developing a successful online training?
- Describe the process of online training
- What is the process of online training?
- Discuss the online training approaches applied by online trainers to deliver online training.
- What are online training approaches?
- List the advantages and disadvantages of online training for learners and trainers.
- What are the advantages of online training?
- What are the disadvantages of online training?
- Identify the tips for effective delivery of online training for online trainers.
- What are the tips for effective online training?
- Identify the role of multimedia in developing learning resources and delivering online training
- What is the role of multimedia in online training?
- Identify the role of the trainee in online training
- What is the role of the trainee in online training?
- Identify the rules of participation and engagement in online training
- What are the rules of participation and engagement in online training
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Online Training course
Online Training Learner’s Guide
Online Training Key Takeaways Notes
Online Training Essentials Ebook
Online Training Course Handouts
Online Training 30-Day Action Plan
Online Training MindMaps Pack
Online Training PPT Slides Used During Course
Online Training Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Online Training E-Learning Course
Online Training Online Video Course
Online Training Essentials Audiobook
Online Training Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Online Training training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Online Training training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Online Training training course
Contact us for the latest Online Training course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Online Training course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.