Networking Within The Company Course in Singapore
Networking Within The Company Course in Singapore
Networking is an important requirement to stabilize the connection between people and organizations in these times. Networking is mandatory, whether it is done inside the or outside the company. Networking outside the company is to maintain good relationships with professionals and other organizations. Networking inside the company is to maintain a connection with your colleagues and heads. Networking inside the company is however the first step where you develop healthy relation and connection with your employer as well as your colleagues which benefits you further in developing a good connection with the outside world. Networking within the company with your colleagues increases your productivity. Internal networking enables you to reach and connect with your colleagues inside your an organization, even if your designation doesn’t require you to connect, which earns support and favour. Nowadays, company culture is becoming important in every organization. Every organization wants its employees to maintain discipline and strong coordination at the workplace.
Networking effectively inside the company requires establishing rapport, cultivating mutual trust and giving respect to others. Internal networking provides internal job openings and experience.
This course is designed to understand the fundamental characteristics of Networking within the company, and why it is important in today’s company culture. This course will enable you to broaden up your connection with industry professionals for mutually beneficial purposes. This course will also help you in your career development through networking. Internal networking assists you when you try to make a career shift. Networking also provides you with exposure to a different sector of your company. Networking within the company is extremely beneficial for your career. Join the course and learn the strategies needed to build stronger interoffice relationships and achieve success with collaboration.
This will also encourage you in your current role and in future promotions as well and also if you later want to work in a different area.
This Networking Within The Company workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Networking Within The Company.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Networking Within The Company course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Networking Within The Company workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Networking Within The Company course
- Allow to establish a mutually beneficial relationship with co-workers.
- Helps to improve own profile.
- Strengthen public relations as a reliable and supportive person.
- Allow establishing rapport with other departments.
- Provide new friend and connection.
- Encourage to create positive influence.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Networking Within The Company course
- Improve networking efforts.
- Provide a rich source of information.
- Allow individuals to built a strong reputation.
- Allow individuals to get advice.
- Encourage individuals to improve communication skills.
- Help Individuals to Boost Self Confidence.
- Enables to gain mutual trust.
- Discover a comfortable environment for working.
- Provide a variety of opportunities.
- Helps to maintain strong connections.
- Empower individuals to port positive influence on others.
- Make you feel satisfied with your work.
Below is the list of course content of our Networking Within The Company training course
- What is internal networking?
- What are skills are required for networking within the company?
- Explain the term professional networking?
- How to develop networking within the company?
- Why Internal company relations are important?
- What are the benefits of building networks inside the company?
- Why networking is important in business?
- What is the purpose of networking inside the company?
- Is networking within the company crucial for success?
- Provide reasons to establish networking inside the company?
- How to diversify your working relations to improve networking?
- How networking outside the company provides more knowledge?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Networking Within The Company course
Networking Within The Company Learner’s Guide
Networking Within The Company Key Takeaways Notes
Networking Within The Company Essentials Ebook
Networking Within The Company Course Handouts
Networking Within The Company 30-Day Action Plan
Networking Within The Company MindMaps Pack
Networking Within The Company PPT Slides Used During Course
Networking Within The Company Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Networking Within The Company E-Learning Course
Networking Within The Company Online Video Course
Networking Within The Company Essentials Audiobook
Networking Within The Company Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Networking Within The Company training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Networking Within The Company training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Networking Within The Company training course
Contact us for the latest Networking Within The Company course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Networking Within The Company course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.