Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
About This Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Training Course
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
The best deal is always achieved through negotiations. In entrepreneurship, negotiating skills might be often neglected because entrepreneurs prioritize concept-making and management skills. Negotiating skills are important to get the desired goals without unnecessarily compromising other aspects. It also teaches entrepreneurs about negotiating in good faith, timing, and when to walk away.
Who Should Attend This Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Workshop
This Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Training Program
The ideal group size for this Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Skills Course
The duration of this Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Acquire negotiation skills to close business deals, maximise sales and profits.
- Apply negotiation skills to increase customer traffic to business.
- Employ the language of partnership in strengthening business and financial partnerships.
- Incorporate negotiation skills to gain competitive advantage over business competitors.
- Align business process with company brand, business products and services.
- Instil good negotiation skills in sales teams and boost their confidence in negotiating and closing better business deals with clients.
- Develop products that meet clients’ needs and preferences.
- Apply good negotiation skills to secure business partners and investors.
- Use negotiation skills to hire and retain talented teams for growing the business.
- Apply effective negotiations tactics and countermeasures to pursue and achieve profitable business deals.
- Acquire knowledge on the structure of a business negotiation process.
- Gain knowledge and skills on how to prepare for negotiation and how to satisfy a client.
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Identify the negotiation process of presenting business products and closing business deals with potential clients/customers.
- Know the different negotiation styles and how to apply them and win in business contexts
- Learn good negotiation skills for sales team aimed at maximising sales and profits.
- Understand the factors to consider prior to negotiating a business deal with a prospective client.
- Have an in-depth understanding of negotiation and how to prepare for it.
- Identify ways of using negotiation skills to build strong business and financial partnerships.
- Appreciate negotiation skills as a means to gaining competitive advantage over business competitors.
- Know how to win business without sacrificing profit margin.
- Learn the tactics required to deal with a price challenge and how to negotiate for a good deal with a client.
- Understand the structure required to negotiate business agreements and contracts.
- Have experienced situation role-plays to illustrate the negotiation skills in a negotiation process.
- Learn the how to negotiate compensations and reward benefits for head-hunted skilled professionals.
Course Content For This Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
- Explain the negotiation skills and the meaning of good negotiation skills.
- What are the different negotiating styles and how to use the language of partnership?
- Outline the importance of effective negotiation skills in maximising sales and profits.
- How to use effective negotiation skills such as problem analysis, active listening to build business and financial partnerships.
- Discuss negotiation skills as a means to gaining competitive advantage over business competitors.
- How to use the 5 step negotiating structure to close a business deal with a prospective business partner or client: prepare, open, explore, bargain, close /agree.
- How to negotiate compensations and reward benefits in the process of hiring and retaining a talented team for your business.
- How to use the LDL 12 step planning guide to prepare for a negotiation.
- The 11 laws of bargaining. Don’t give concessions, trade them. How to make a conditional offer. How to handle deadlock. The importance of aspiration levels.
- How to determine your negotiable variables. ALL the variables in and around the deal can be used to improve it.
- How to solve the dilemma of where to open – how high, how firm, how soon.
- How to apply effective negotiations tactics and countermeasures to pursue profitable ventures.
- How deadlines and pressure affect the outcome of a negotiation process.
- How to recognise the sources of power in a business negotiating process.
- How to use different negotiation techniques to get the business deal and satisfy the other party
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs course
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Learner’s Guide
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Key Takeaways Notes
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Ebook
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Course Handouts
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs 30-Day Action Plan
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs MindMaps Pack
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs PPT Slides Used During Course
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs E-Learning Course
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Online Video Course
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Audiobook
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Infographics Pack
Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
Upcoming Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs Course Brochure
Request for this Negotiating Skills For Entrepreneurs course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.