Myob Course in Singapore
Mind Your Own Business (MYOB) Course in Singapore
MYOB (Mind Your Own Business) is an Australia-based accounting software company founded by Tim Reed. It specializes in catering to all sorts of financial and accounting needs of a business or even personal finances. By using MYOB, businesses can save from hiring financial employees and attend training courses to improve bookkeeping, finance, and accounting.
This Myob workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Myob.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Myob course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Myob workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Myob course
- Understand what is an Myob accounting system
- Appreciate what Myob can offer in accounting matters
- Be equipped of the use of Myob in managing business
- Acquire knowledge of the Myob accounting system key elements
- Be able to choose the right Myob package for a business
- Achieve the basic skills needed in using the Myob accounting system
- Appreciate how efficient Myob in a business because it is approved by GST
- Know how to run reports in a Myob system
- Know how to create and process invoice in a Myob system
- Gain accounting knowledge effective for a business using Myob
- Prevent common Myob start up mistakes
- Apply troubleshooting skills in dealing with Myob errors
Below is the list of course objectives of our MYOB course
- Define Myob and its role in accounting
- Identify good reasons to use Myob in business
- Discuss how business management benefits from Myob
- Examine important elements of Myob Accounting system
- Enumerate the advantages and disadvantages of each Myob package
- Illustrate how to start up and operate a Myob Accounting system
- Discuss what it means to be GST approved
- Explain the process in running a report in Myob
- Explain the process in creating an invoice in Myob
- Understand how Myob Accounting system influence business decisions
- Summarize ways to avoid common mistakes encountered in Myob system
- Demonstrate how to troubleshoot Myob errors
Below is the list of course content of our MYOB training course
- What is Myob
- What are the benefits Myob can offer
- What are the functions of Myob in managing a business
- What are the essential elements of Myob Accounting system
- What to consider in choosing the right Myob package
- How to set up a Myob Accounting system
- Myob accounting is GST ready
- How to run reports in Myob
- How to create an invoice in Myob
- How to gain understanding with business insights using Myob
- What are the common start up mistakes and how to avoid them
- Basic troubleshooting techniques needed in Myob accounting system
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Myob course
Myob Learner’s Guide
Myob Key Takeaways Notes
Myob Essentials Ebook
Myob Course Handouts
Myob 30-Day Action Plan
Myob MindMaps Pack
Myob PPT Slides Used During Course
Myob Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Myob E-Learning Course
Myob Online Video Course
Myob Essentials Audiobook
Myob Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Myob training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Myob training course.
Contact us for the latest Myob course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Myob course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
MYOB is an online accounting software for businesses. Its capabilities include invoicing, payroll, tax management, expenses and reporting.
Mind Your Own Business
MYOB is a computerised accounting system. Its name is an acronym, a short form for Mind Your Own Business.
MYOB is an Australian tax and accounting software company, producing a range of products for both small and big businesses as browser-based, cloud-based, or physical installation-based software. It is also a prevalent accounting software in Singapore, under the brand name of ABSS.
There is a wide range of MYOB software short courses one can choose. Fortunately, the software is designed to be easy to use, so a basic MYOB short course should be all one needs to get started. MYOB software is the perfect option for any small and medium business owner who desires to take control of the business’ finances.
There are several options for a customer purchasing MYOB AccountRight Basics, Standard and Plus. Purchase an outright desktop licence for a one-off cost.
The average time to learn MYOB is 2-3 weeks. Some people need several months or use the course as a support during their membership period. If the training content in the MYOB training course is delivered in a face to face classroom environment, it will take around 4-5 days.
Here are some of the best free accounting software available:
- Zoho Invoice.
- NCH Express Accounts.
Here are some recommended software at the time of writing:
- MYOB EXO – A powerful, adjustable on-premise ERP and HRM software solution.
- MYOB Advanced. A flexible, cloud-based business management platform.
- MYOB PayGlobal. Payroll software, including workforce management tools.
- MYOB Greentree. Great and intuitive ERP solutions.
MYOB Advanced is an entirely cloud-based ERP solution which produces powerful, cohesive and end-to-end business management.
Best accounting software for small businesses
- Zoho Books: Best for automation.
- GoDaddy: Best bookkeeping.
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting: Cheapest alternative.
- QuickBooks: Best for inventory management.
- FreshBooks: Best for one-person startups.
- Wave: Best for service-based businesses.
How to become a Certified Consultant:
- Meet the criteria. MYOB Certified Consultants require to exhibit the skills and experience required to meet the needs of our clients.
- Complete an online course.
- Begin the membership.
To open an online company file:
- Start AccountRight.
- Click Open a company file.
- Click Online.
- Sign in using the MYOB account details.
- If prompted, enter your two-factor authentication code.
- In the Company files online list, double-click the company file to open, or select it and click Open.
MYOB AccountRight is the sole cloud accounting service that allows one to work both online and offline.
Priced at AU$29 per month, MYOB Essentials has limitless transactions, automatic bank feeding, unlimited customer invoicing, supplier bills and unlimited users. At the time of writing, it also has a payroll for unlimited employees.
The reality is that one does not need any qualifications to be a bookkeeper. In some countries, sole-proprietorship accounts do not even require to be signed off by a qualified accountant for tax reporting.
If subscribed to MYOB Essentials with payroll, payroll is for an unlimited number of employees. Before starting to do pay runs, there are a few setup tasks one needs to do: Choose the payroll settings.
Complete these setup tasks:
- Update personal information—Enter the name, update the email address and choose a new username and password.
- Enter business details—Enter business name and details, choose financial year settings and enter contact details.
After logging in, go to My Products, Downloads, and select the product and the list of all the download links available to you should appear on the window. Click on the latest version for the product, and run the installer. Now install AccountRight on as many computers as you like.