Motivating Yourself Course in Singapore
Motivation is a person’s internal willpower to perform tasks effectively and efficiently at work place. It enables an employee to step outside their comfort zone and face challenges with head-on attitude. It inculcates a new passion and vision in employees to achieve their goals.
In this course, participants can grasp the opportunity to learn how to stay motivated at work. This can be done through creation of achievable and realistic bite-sized goals, stop giving attention to unnecessary things, set a quitting time, time for breaks during the work and learn to celebrate wins.
This motivating yourself workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their motivating yourself.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this motivating yourself course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this motivating yourself workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our motivating yourself course
- Improves productivity and reputation of employees
- Results in lower level of absenteeism and staff turnover
- Improve relations with clients and co-workers
- Improves product or service quality
- Enhances job satisfaction and self-discipline of employees
Below is the list of course objectives of our motivating yourself course
- Understand the basics of motivation at work place
- Determine how motivated employees affect the quality of work
- Assess the factors that have a negative impact on motivation and morale of employees at the work place
- Learn how to help co-workers during their demotivated phase
- Utilize resources and information in motivating the work force
- Discuss the advantages of a motivated work force for the organization
- Gain competitive advantage in the industry by producing satisfied and smart employees
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our motivating yourself training course
- Understand the concept of motivation
- How motivation increases productivity of employees?
- Understanding the ways of gaining motivation at work place
- Identifying factors that affect the motivation and morale of employees at work place
- Most suitable strategy for motivation of employees
- Understanding the benefits of motivated and responsible employees to the organization
- Ways to encourage lethargic and unmotivated employees at work
- Achieving better working relations with the clients and creation of a positive atmosphere within the organization
- Understanding the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the motivating yourself course
Motivating Yourself Learner’s Guide
Motivating Yourself Key Takeaways Notes
Motivating Yourself Essentials Ebook
Motivating Yourself Course Handouts
Motivating Yourself 30-Day Action Plan
Motivating Yourself MindMaps Pack
Motivating Yourself PPT Slides Used During Course
Motivating Yourself Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Motivating Yourself E-Learning Course
Motivating Yourself Online Video Course
Motivating Yourself Essentials Audiobook
Motivating Yourself Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this motivating yourself training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online motivating yourself training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this motivating yourself training course
Contact us for the latest motivating yourself course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this motivating yourself course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.