Managing Your Emotions Course in Singapore
Managing Your Emotions Course in Singapore
The emotion is a psychological state differently connected with considerations, sentiments, conduct reactions, and a level of delight or confusion.
Emotions are a crucial piece of our regular daily existences. Regardless of whether you’re having a decent giggle or emotional disappointed, the highs and lows experience can altogether influence your accomplishment. The investigation of emotions isn’t a particular science. Clinicians still don’t have a total scientific classification of emotions and are even unsure about whether emotions are the reason or aftereffect of the manner in which we interpret the world. Be that as it may, there are signs of progress being made in understanding the idea of emotions direction, the way toward impacting the way emotions are felt and communicated. Luckily, you can deal with the vast majority of the work associated with managing your emotions a long time before the inciting circumstance even happens. By setting yourself up early, you’ll see that the tricky emotions leaves before it meddles with your life.it is imperative to comprehend your emotions and those of others since emotions are the most dominant power in human brain science, they drive all that we do, they impact each choice, influence each execution, figure out what we will do and not do, say and not state, how we will do and say those things, how we live our lives, how we exceed expectations or how we keep ourselves down.
This course enables you to Learn the intensity of emotions to defeat your apprehensions and accomplish your objectives and destinations. Become familiar with the psychological triggers to watch your emotions, your psychological wellness, your musings and your sentiments in any circumstance, Knowing the distinction among smothering and dealing with your emotions.
This Managing Your Emotions workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Your Emotions.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Your Emotions course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Your Emotions workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Your Emotions course
- Allow accessing wanted emotions and diffuse negative ones
- Prepare emotional intelligence.
- Allow to effectively handle conflicts.
- Enables to acquire logical reasoning.
- Provide mental peace, improves health.
- Make individual secure and confident about themselves.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing Your Emotions course
- Discover simple and powerful techniques to get command of your emotions.
- Acquire passage to aspired emotions such as courage, patience, optimism and enthusiasm.
- Explore to end and let go of uninterested emotions you don’t want.
- Obtain a broader knowledge of what your emotions are, build emotional states.
- Initiate continuous maintenance to increase your emotional intelligence.
- Acknowledge thoughtful triggers to manage emotions in any situation.
- Explore positive psychology, mind science to strengthen your emotions.
- Understand to deal effectively with anxiety and immediacy in life.
- Create a winning position and exercise positive psychology.
- Encourage and create an adequate system of emotions during tense and negative moments.
- Encourage to release productive potential to reveal your sentiments and emotions.
- Allow to maintain relationships better with understanding of emotional management.
Below is the list of course content of our Managing Your Emotions training course
- Why is it important to manage your emotions?
- Is it good to control your emotions?
- What is Managing emotions?
- How to manage your emotions?
- What are the benefits of emotional management?
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Why it is necessary to understand your emotions?
- How to stop overreacting?
- How to utilize your energy to manage emotions?
- What are the key features of managing emotions?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Your Emotions course
Managing Your Emotions Learner’s Guide
Managing Your Emotions Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Your Emotions Essentials Ebook
Managing Your Emotions Course Handouts
Managing Your Emotions 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Your Emotions MindMaps Pack
Managing Your Emotions PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Your Emotions Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Your Emotions E-Learning Course
Managing Your Emotions Online Video Course
Managing Your Emotions Essentials Audiobook
Managing Your Emotions Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Your Emotions training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Your Emotions training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Your Emotions training course
Contact us for the latest Managing Your Emotions course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Your Emotions course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.