The generation Y, better known as the millennials, will soon be the dominating population in the labour force. With this in mind, one has to learn the personalities they usually have and the characteristics they share with others. This way, introducing them to their new workplace will be a smooth transition.
Duration: 60 minutes
- About the millennial, their capabilities, and how their generation affects how they work.
- Provide leadership and guidance because Millennials want to look up to you, learn from you, and receive daily feedback from you.
- Listen to the millennial employee because these young adults have ideas and opinions and don’t take kindly to having their thoughts ignored.
- Capitalize on the millennial’s affinity for networking because your millennial employee likes to network around the world electronically.
- Provide a fun, employee-centred workplace because Millennials want to enjoy their work and they want to enjoy their workplace.