Managing Introverted Team Members Course in Singapore
About This Managing Introverted Team Members Training Course
Managing Introverted Team Members Course in Singapore
Introverts suffer from the fear of being noticed or singled out, no matter how positive the reason is. They prefer their own little world alone. Managing introverts include introducing them to teamwork and respecting their own personal space. Learn the different ways to manage introverts and the things to be avoided with them.
Who Should Attend This Managing Introverted Team Members Workshop
This Managing Introverted Team Members workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Introverted Team Members.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Managing Introverted Team Members Training Program
The ideal group size for this Managing Introverted Team Members course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Managing Introverted Team Members Skills Course
The duration of this Managing Introverted Team Members workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Managing Introverted Team Members Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Introverted Team Members course
- Establish a designated “silent zone” in your office where introverted employees feel comfortable in
- Don’t expect introverts to be speedy with their responses all of the time
- Never make the mistake of putting an introvert on the spot because this can discourage him/her to participate in the future
- Promote healthy and effective communication practices that everyone will be comfortable to use and do
- Give them space while making it known that you are around should any issues arise
- Don’t interpret silence in introverts as being an act of aggression or hostility as this can just be their own natural state
- Help your employee in the productivitydepartment and motivate them in their jobs
- Host some chats online to avoid unnecessary stress that introverts may not be up to
- Understand that some employees take more time than others to warm up to their employer
- Give employee clear expectations and a lot of space as this will give them time to think
- Let them have their platform to share their thoughts and ideas, because, odds are, they have plenty of them
- Give each employee tasks that leverage their personal skills or character traits
Managing Introverted Team Members Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing Introverted Team Members course
- Learn how to manage introverts in the workplace and help them work effectively even with their preference for solitude
- Understand that introverts don’t usually communicate until they know exactly what to say
- Encourage introverts to come of their shells and cultivate them to exit their comfort zones and take chances as well
- Pay careful attention to communication approaches at all times because this can affect how the employees react to you
- Understand that silence isn’t always a heavy concept and that these employees just prefer silence over being loud
- Promote successful collaboration and teamwork in employees even with the differences
- Acknowledge the fact that differences can actually be positive and is an avenue for growth and development
- Understand the mind of an introvert to empathize with them and know how to deal
- Provide their thoughts in a setting that is suited for their social abilities and capabilities
- Provide them with tasks and roles that match their personality and allow them to connect with people
- Provide them with an opportunity to share their ideas without forcing them to present to the entire team
- Recognize each team member’s personality type and delegate tasks in such a way as to highlight employees’ strengths and mitigate their weaknesses
Course Content For This Managing Introverted Team Members Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Managing Introverted Team Members training course
- Understand the value of personal boundaries because generally don’t appreciate when others show no regard for their individual space
- Offer the gift of time and don’t expect introverts to be speedy with their responses all of the time
- Give introverts a “heads up” whenever possible and avoid surprising them and putting them on the spot
- Stress the importance of team-building activities because they often promote healthy and effective communication practices
- Understand that quiet behavior isn’t a bad thing and don’t make your employees feel like they have to talk when the need simply isn’t there
- Shut doors because introverts often thrive on silence and being all by themselves
- Processing information is extremely important to an Introvert and a wise leader will grant them time to do this well
- Be sure to give your introverts advance warning of an ideation session so they can come to the table prepared and ready to respond
- Introverts thrive when an agenda is available in advance of the meeting
- There should not be an expiration date on great ideas and reasonable post-meeting time to process and self-reflect will allow your introverted colleagues to have their voices heard
- Knowing the differences between introversion and extroversion will allow you to communicate better and have clarity of expectations with your colleagues
- These qualities are innate from childbirth, and the key is to celebrate the differences and understand what drives an individual to achieve optimal communication and effectiveness in the workplace
Managing Introverted Team Members Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Introverted Team Members course
Managing Introverted Team Members Learner’s Guide
Managing Introverted Team Members Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Introverted Team Members Essentials Ebook
Managing Introverted Team Members Course Handouts
Managing Introverted Team Members 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Introverted Team Members MindMaps Pack
Managing Introverted Team Members PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Introverted Team Members Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Introverted Team Members E-Learning Course
Managing Introverted Team Members Online Video Course
Managing Introverted Team Members Essentials Audiobook
Managing Introverted Team Members Infographics Pack
Managing Introverted Team Members Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Introverted Team Members training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Introverted Team Members training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Introverted Team Members training course
Upcoming Managing Introverted Team Members Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Managing Introverted Team Members course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Managing Introverted Team Members Course Brochure
Request for this Managing Introverted Team Members course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.