Managing Email Effectively Course in Singapore
Managing the email inbox is a frustrating and overwhelming task for majority of individuals. It can decrease the productivity of employee when he has to sort out the inbox multiple times a day. A well-sorted mail inbox can provide peace of mind and satisfaction to the employee. Creating templates can be one of the solution to majority mails.
In this course, participants will learn to manage the email inbox and keep on utilizing it as a productive tool. A well-managed mail inbox saves precious time of the users and let them work on more important tasks. This course will enable participants to categorize their mails in different folders. Organizations with responsible individuals are more likely to enjoy a competitive edge in the industry.
This managing email effectively workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their managing email effectively.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this managing email effectively course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this managing email effectively workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our managing email effectively course
- Learn how to manage email inbox and other folders
- Understand the need of timely management of email
- Learn to defer, delegate and delete the mails that are less important
- Learn to flag the mails at the different levels of priorities of high, medium, low and follow-up with different colors
- Learn to clear the mail box of the mails that are unimportant
- Learn to perform weekly review of the mail box.
- Enables the employee to create templates for replying to mails of same nature
Below is the list of course objectives of our managing email effectively course
- Realize that every mail doesn’t require to be replied
- Create templates for responding to similar mails
- Structuring the mailbox into different categories
- Maximizing the use of filters in mail
- Setting a certain time limit daily to be spent on reading and replying to mails
- Keeping the personal and professional mail addresses separate
Below is the list of course content of our managing email effectively training course
- Understand the need of managing email effectively
- Discussing the benefits of managing email effectively
- Build a daily routine of sorting mail and maintaining the habit
- Make a ‘reply by xx’ folder
- How to create a template?
- How to form and manage different categories of mailbox?
- How to use filters?
- Case study and group discussion session
Each participant will receive the following materials for the managing email effectively course
Managing Email Effectively Learner’s Guide
Managing Email Effectively Takeaways Notes
Managing Email Effectively Essentials Ebook
Managing Email Effectively Course Handouts
Managing Email Effectively 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Email Effectively MindMaps Pack
Managing Email Effectively PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Email Effectively Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Email Effectively E-Learning Course
Managing Email Effectively Online Video Course
Managing Email Effectively Essentials Audiobook
Managing Email Effectively Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this managing email effectively training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online managing email effectively training course.
Contact us for the latest managing email effectively course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this managing email effectively course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.