Managing Conflicting Priorities Course in Singapore
About This Managing Conflicting Priorities Training Course
Prioritizing is learning which task is more important to be performed in comparison to another task. Strategic thinking can be used for prioritizing tasks. Few tasks require more time, energy and space in your head and are significant to be performed. In this course, participants will learn to focus on important tasks in comparison to lower value tasks. It includes learning the difference between what is important and what is urgent.
In this course, participants will learn to focus on significant activities, finishing all the urgent tasks that are important and setting specific deadlines for important and urgent tasks. These traits will be useful in the corporate environment and fairly dealing with priorities of different bosses or groups.
Who Should Attend This Managing Conflicting Priorities Workshop
This managing conflicting priorities workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their managing conflicting priorities.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Managing Conflicting Priorities Training Program
The ideal group size for this managing conflicting priorities course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Managing Conflicting Priorities Skills Course
The duration of this managing conflicting priorities workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Managing Conflicting Priorities Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our managing conflicting priorities course
- Understand the different important tasks issued by different bosses or work groups
- Understand the impact of not fulfilling the deadlines
- Gain insight on how to prioritize the different tasks
- Develop ways of doing the most important tasks and delegating the less important tasks
- Understand the importance of communication with supervisors regarding the tasks
Managing Conflicting Priorities Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our managing conflicting priorities course
- Understand why managing conflicting priorities is important
- Determine how conflicting priorities can be managed?
- Learning the art of communication with the supervisors regarding management of tasks
- Informing the supervisors about deadlines so that the onus of non-fulfilment of a task is not on the employee
- Document the schedule for completion and stick to them
- Learn to reschedule the tasks when required
Course Content For This Managing Conflicting Priorities Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our managing conflicting priorities training course
- What are conflicting priorities?
- How the conflicting priorities can be managed effectively?
- What are the drawbacks of not being able to manage conflicting priorities?
- What are the traits of an ideal professional?
- How to communicate and document the schedule along with deadlines?
- Case Study : Best Practices in handling conflicting priorities
Managing Conflicting Priorities Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the managing conflicting priorities course
Managing Conflicting Priorities Learner’s Guide
Managing Conflicting Priorities Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Conflicting Priorities Essentials Ebook
Managing Conflicting Priorities Course Handouts
Managing Conflicting Priorities 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Conflicting Priorities MindMaps Pack
Managing Conflicting Priorities PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Conflicting Priorities Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Conflicting Priorities E-Learning Course
Managing Conflicting Priorities Online Video Course
Managing Conflicting Priorities Essentials Audiobook
Managing Conflicting Priorities Infographics Pack
Managing Conflicting Priorities Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this managing conflicting priorities training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online managing conflicting priorities training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this managing conflicting priorities training course
Upcoming Managing Conflicting Priorities Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest managing conflicting priorities course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Managing Conflicting Priorities Course Brochure
Request for this managing conflicting priorities course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.