Managing A Commission-Based Team Course in Singapore
About This Managing A Commission-Based Team Training Course
Managing A Commission-Based Team Course in Singapore
Commissions are attractive benefits to a job, even with a low basic salary. There are many types of commissions being given to employees, depending on the company. It forms a healthy competition and motivation to work harder. When managing a commission-based team, keep in mind how achievable it is for the employees to reach.
Who Should Attend This Managing A Commission-Based Team Workshop
This Managing A Commission-Based Team workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing A Commission-Based Team.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Managing A Commission-Based Team Training Program
The ideal group size for this Managing A Commission-Based Team course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Managing A Commission-Based Team Skills Course
The duration of this Managing A Commission-Based Team workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Managing A Commission-Based Team Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing A Commission-Based Team course
- Find the perfect product and a perfect commission structure that will lead to sales success
- Network and get recommendations from your customers to get contacts of possible future customers
- Approach competitors’ sales representatives directly to assess the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors
- Achieve an appropriate balance between basic and incentive pay and compensate your employees properly
- Structure incentive pay to reflect your business objectivesfor an employee to remain motivated, work hard and strive for the best possible results
- Brief new recruits on your company sales strategy and policy so they would know the best way to do their jobs in
- Develop salespeople’s negotiation skills thatinclude methods of: communicating, persuading and influencing, planning, strategizing, employing tactics, techniques, tool-sets, systems & processes, and often teamwork
- Focus on opportunities to improve performance and see an improvement in the sales of the company
- Tell salespeople what freedom they have to negotiate discounts to avoid miscommunication
- Maximize your sales team’s productive time by giving them strategies and tools to effectively make a sale
- Outline how you want to deal with different accounts to avoid confusion and mishandling of accounts
- Clearly communicate your sales objectivesidentified by the marketing team, including profit margins, revenue targets, advertising, distribution partners and targeted demographics
Managing A Commission-Based Team Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing A Commission-Based Team course
- How to manage a commission-based team properly and get the most out of your employees as you can
- Get the best from people on variable pay and ensure they give their best performances in the work they do
- Offer many types of sales commissions and get an inside view of the commission playbook to find the perfect match for your employees
- Ensure your business achieves its full potential by equipping your employees with the needed tools to excel at their work
- Use sales strategy to define the type and number of salespeople you need and not waste company time and resources
- Look out for skills that reflect your business needs to know the right people to hire for the position(s)
- Use appropriate channels to find potential recruits like social media and recruitment/hiring websites
- Choose your sales team carefully, hiring the best means a bigger initial investment in talent, but it’s almost always worth it
- Use an appropriate employment contract where both the employer and employee are both protected legally
- Help attract and retain good salespeople and compensation and it’s different forms can help close a deal quickly and prevent your candidate from taking a different offer
- Performance-related pay structures are typically used in sales roles, which are often heavily target-driven
- Work with your sales team to set sales targets and identify goals that the team must achieve
Course Content For This Managing A Commission-Based Team Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Managing A Commission-Based Team training course
- What you want as a manager, what your motivations are, and how to effectively lead your team
- Recruiting refers to the overall process of attracting, shortlisting, selecting and appointing suitable candidates for jobs
- Training and developmentis a program that helps employees learn specific knowledge or skills to improve performance in their current roles
- Team objectives are the specific goalsthat the team will accomplish in a fixed amount of time
- Organizing the team to analyze the activities, decisions, and relations needed and the work needed to get things done
- Motivating the teamis challenging, yet it’s a task you need to prioritize for the well-being of your company
- Set out a code of conduct that clarifies an organization’s mission, values and principles, linking them with standards of professional conduct
- Use competitive remunerationto attract, retain and motivate high performing employees
- Provide appropriate sales materialsalso known as “marketing communications” or “collateral” and theyhelp you communicate and strengthen your messages
- Monitor and develop employees’ customer contact skills that will increase customer loyalty and grow your business
- Set targets for individual accounts, individual team members and different sales teams
- Plan your sales team’s activities using your sales strategy which is a company’s plan to build its brand to generate salesand increase revenues
Managing A Commission-Based Team Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing A Commission-Based Team course
Managing A Commission-Based Team Learner’s Guide
Managing A Commission-Based Team Key Takeaways Notes
Managing A Commission-Based Team Essentials Ebook
Managing A Commission-Based Team Course Handouts
Managing A Commission-Based Team 30-Day Action Plan
Managing A Commission-Based Team MindMaps Pack
Managing A Commission-Based Team PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing A Commission-Based Team Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing A Commission-Based Team E-Learning Course
Managing A Commission-Based Team Online Video Course
Managing A Commission-Based Team Essentials Audiobook
Managing A Commission-Based Team Infographics Pack
Managing A Commission-Based Team Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing A Commission-Based Team training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing A Commission-Based Team training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing A Commission-Based Team training course
Upcoming Managing A Commission-Based Team Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Managing A Commission-Based Team course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Managing A Commission-Based Team Course Brochure
Request for this Managing A Commission-Based Team course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.