Managing A Call Center Course in Singapore
About This Managing A Call Center Training Course
Managing A Call Center Course in Singapore
Call centers are known for their hectic night schedules, busy lifestyle, and sometimes tough quotas to meet. With its round-the-clock, 24/7 operation hours and customer services, managing a call center can be a bit overwhelming. Learn to expertly manage call centers from recruitment, thorough onboarding, to continuous motivation through this course.
Who Should Attend This Managing A Call Center Workshop
This Managing A Call Center workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing A Call Center.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Managing A Call Center Training Program
The ideal group size for this Managing A Call Center course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Managing A Call Center Skills Course
The duration of this Managing A Call Center workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Managing A Call Center Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing A Call Center course
- Give key employees involved in resource planning, call center analysis and performance reporting
- Provide the tools necessary to make real, lasting, bottom-line financial impact for the company
- Learn all major tactical management skills needed for day-to-day operation of a contact center
- Train supervisors to provide essential communication, leadership, and coaching skills for their employees
- Present best practices for agent training, motivation, retention, team building, performance measurement and evaluation
- Return to work with a real process improvement or performance improvement project for the benefit of the company and your employees
- Know exactly what to do to generate change and positive results to gain efficiency in the workplace
- Return to the contact center with completed plans for a call center improvement, including project objectives, a thorough business case proposal, and the implementation strategy
- Develop good judgment for dealing with difficult customer service situations and handle them professionally
- Have a thorough knowledge of the company’s products, procedures and processes to equip yourself with knowledge needed in the industry
- Understand and use a variety of call center metrics and use them properly for better results
- Return to your business and drive effective change for your contact center and employees alike
Managing A Call Center Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing A Call Center course
- Equip call center management professionals to build on exceptional operations and careers
- Advance the success of your call center by managing them effectively and motivating them to do the best in the work they do
- Achieve your professional career goals with a solid foundation in planning and managing an exceptional call center
- Apply the core principles of managing a contact center to these critical new environments
- Manage small, mid-sized, new, or challenged call centers and develop them to be competitive with the ever-growing call center business
- Cover tactical call center management responsibilities and know how to supervise people properly
- Introduce the processes and performance factors that underlie today’s world-class call center
- Learn how to pinpoint areas of opportunity for the useful and significant improvement of your employees
- Take a closer look at the customer service and the overall customer experience of call centers
- Offer comprehensive and useful information about the customer service aspect of call centers
- Share experiences with other call center professionals and learn how they meet daily challenges
- Learn how to implement improvements that will reduce cost and increase productivity in the workplace
Course Content For This Managing A Call Center Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Managing A Call Center training course
- Learn about the key contact center management principles and practices and use them in your management style
- Know the terms, definitions, and requirements of successful contact center management
- Formulating a plan using the content and tools provided to make positive improvements in your workplace
- Enumerate tips for reducing contact center costs and improving your bottom line effectively
- Learn how to meet call center service levels consistently and measurably by improving own systems
- How to forecast the workload and create schedules that meet the needs of customers and employees
- Discover strategies for improving performance by choosing the right metrics and goals that is fit for the goals of the company
- Understand the five levels of process area capability and use it effectively for the improvement of the business
- Identify causes of turnover, total costs of turnover, and methods for improving agent retention
- Build successful motivation and retention programs to encourage employees to stay in the company
- Establish a training process for new hires to ensure they are ready for the responsibilities working in the call center agency
- Introduce continuous quality improvement in your center and eventually actualize change for the betterment of the whole company
Managing A Call Center Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing A Call Center course
Managing A Call Center Learner’s Guide
Managing A Call Center Key Takeaways Notes
Managing A Call Center Essentials Ebook
Managing A Call Center Course Handouts
Managing A Call Center 30-Day Action Plan
Managing A Call Center MindMaps Pack
Managing A Call Center PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing A Call Center Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing A Call Center E-Learning Course
Managing A Call Center Online Video Course
Managing A Call Center Essentials Audiobook
Managing A Call Center Infographics Pack
Managing A Call Center Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing A Call Center training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing A Call Center training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing A Call Center training course
Upcoming Managing A Call Center Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Managing A Call Center course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Managing A Call Center Course Brochure
Request for this Managing A Call Center course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.