Managerial Skills Training Course
Managerial Skills Course in Singapore
About This Managerial Skills Training Course
Managerial Skills Course in Singapore
Effective managers have one thing in common and that is being able to organize everything under their authority. From this stems all related skills that are much needed in management such as leading, planning, and prioritizing. The different managerial skills must be identified, understood, and practiced by upcoming and experienced managers alike.
Who Should Attend This Managerial Skills Workshop
This Managerial Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managerial Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Managerial Skills Training Program
The ideal group size for this Managerial Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Managerial Skills Course
The duration of this Managerial Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Managerial Skills Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managerial Skills course
- Impact a manager’s ability to effectively lead his or her employees
- Increase the productivity of those with whom they manage
- Understand their role inside the manager/employee relationship
- Understand how trust, cohesion, fairness, empathy, and good will, are to the overall success of the organization
- Allow a manager to solve problems in a strategic and calculated fashion
- Help them to manage people and technology to ensure an effective and efficient realization of their working duties
- Enable managers to become leaders and motivate employees for better accomplishments
- Produce more considerable business potential energy
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in the face of problem
- Communicate ideas clearly, use your time efficiently, and reach sound decisions
- Become better at defining a problem, analyzing possible solutions, and selecting the best outcome.
- Show rather than tell when it comes to work ethic and demeanor
Managerial Skills Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managerial Skills course
- Define what managerial skills are
- Discuss the types of skills a manager needs
- Combine formal education, training, and on-the-job experience
- Help manager to communicate, lead, and motivate an employee to work towards a higher level of productivity
- Maintain high efficiency in the way how his or her employees complete their everyday working tasks
- Help managers to make more effective use of human potential in the company
- Have better managerial skills
- Ease the burden of increased workloads by developing time-management skills
- Use management thought to develop a better understanding of the ways in which gender, race, class, culture, and other contextual differences play out among people in the workplace
- Facilitate understanding of people’s own managerial skills
- Learn from the management experience of others
- Spot emerging problems before they’re apparent to everyone in the company and identify the root of the trouble
Course Content For This Managerial Skills Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Managerial Skills training course
- Technical Skills
- Human Skills
- Conceptual Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- People management
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Time-Management Skills
- Decision-Making Skills
Managerial Skills Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managerial Skills course
Managerial Skills Learner’s Guide
Managerial Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Managerial Skills Essentials Ebook
Managerial Skills Course Handouts
Managerial Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Managerial Skills MindMaps Pack
Managerial Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Managerial Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managerial Skills E-Learning Course
Managerial Skills Online Video Course
Managerial Skills Essentials Audiobook
Managerial Skills Infographics Pack
Managerial Skills Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 4 pricing options available for this Managerial Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managerial Skills training course.
- SGD 889.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 389.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 589.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 789.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Managerial Skills Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Managerial Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Download Managerial Skills Course Brochure
Request for this Managerial Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.