Management Tools Course in Singapore
About This Management Tools Training Course
Management Tools Course in Singapore
Management tools range from manually performed tests to the modified tools in the form of software applications. These have greatly helped managers of all types in more than just organizing but also in making some analyses and computations easier and more convenient. Choosing the best ones to use has become a process that must be carefully deliberated.
Who Should Attend This Management Tools Workshop
This Management Tools workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Management Tools.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Management Tools Training Program
The ideal group size for this Management Tools course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Management Tools Skills Course
The duration of this Management Tools workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Management Tools Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Management Tools course
- Enable change and actions in companies by using the right management tools for specific situations effectively
- Help define and execute the strategy, engage with customers and employees and monitor performance
- Provide an outline for quality in general, quality and business needs, principles for a quality system, and principles for quality management
- Help business executives build skills for leveraging new opportunities
- Create exceptional organizational value for the company to stand back on and stand for
- Allow organizations to be proactiverather than reactive and be participative in the development of their employees and their clients
- Enable an organization to learn from the outside, and to develop relevant measures and implement company-specific solutions
- Gain an independent perspective about how well the company performs compared to other companies
- Aid inestablishing realistic objectives and goals that are in line with the vision and mission charted out for the company
- Drill down into performance gaps to identify areas for improvement in the company
- Provide management the roadmap to align the organization’s functional activities to achieve set goals
- Get valuable insights on market trends, consumer segments, as well as product and service offerings which may affect their success
Management Tools Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Management Tools course
- Enumerate management tools and discuss each of their function and how to use them
- Learn to trust and empower people, not command and control them and give your employees the freedom they deserve in the workplace
- Guide business towards improved performance by using the management tools discussed properly
- Achieve consistent quality management by following the advices and requirements for the management tools to function wisely
- Ensure the organization consistently meets or exceeds customer requirements
- Educate and train staff about new processes to improve performance
- Promote innovation, communicate information and successfully plan major projects
- Develop perspective on broader economic and societal issues and help team to identify game-changing market moves
- Identify specific areas of opportunity and see it as a room for improvement
- Hone “soft” leadership skills, such as conflict resolution skills, negotiation skills, and skills for effectively motiving, inspiring and leading team
- Improve quality as a hallmark of a successful business to better serve your clients and to better treat your employees
- Help members to better manage risk, identify the right business opportunities and meet the challenges of the business environment
Course Content For This Management Tools Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Management Tools training course
- Strategic Planning is an organizational management activity that is used to set priorities, focus energy and resources, strengthen operations, ensure that employees and other stakeholders are working toward common goals
- Customer Relationship Management is a strategy for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with your customers and potential customers
- Benchmarking is measurement of the quality of an organization’s policies, products, programs, strategies, etc., and their comparison with standard measurements, or similar measurements
- Advance Analytics is the autonomous or semi-autonomous examination of data or content using sophisticated techniques and tools to discover deeper insights, make predictions, or generate recommendations
- Supply Chain Management is the broad range of activities required to plan, control and execute a product’s flow, from acquiring raw materials and production through distribution to the final customer, in the most streamlined and cost-effective way possible
- Customer Satisfaction is a marketing term that measures how products or services supplied by a company meet or surpass a customer’s expectation
- Change Management Programs means effective change management is embedded into your organization’s roles, structures, processes, projects and leadership competencies
- Total Quality Management is a system of management based on the principle that every staff member must be committed to maintaining high standards of work in every aspect of a company’s operations
- Digital Transformation is the change associated with the application of digital technology in all aspects of human society
- Mission and Vision Statements explain your group’s aspirations in a concise manner, help your organization focus on what is really important, and provide a basis for developing other aspects of your strategic plan
- Employee Engagement Systems is a workplace approach resulting in the right conditions for all members of an organization to give of their best each day
- Core Competencies are the collective learning of the organization, especially how to coordinate diverse production skills and integrate multiple streams of technology
Management Tools Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Management Tools course
Management Tools Learner’s Guide
Management Tools Key Takeaways Notes
Management Tools Essentials Ebook
Management Tools Course Handouts
Management Tools 30-Day Action Plan
Management Tools MindMaps Pack
Management Tools PPT Slides Used During Course
Management Tools Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Management Tools E-Learning Course
Management Tools Online Video Course
Management Tools Essentials Audiobook
Management Tools Infographics Pack
Management Tools Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Management Tools training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Management Tools training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Management Tools training course
Upcoming Management Tools Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Management Tools course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Management Tools Course Brochure
Request for this Management Tools course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.