Making High-Quality Connections Course in Singapore
About This Making High-Quality Connections Training Course
Making High-Quality Connections Course in Singapore
About This Course
In a work setting, long-term or short-term relationships are necessary to accomplish certain goals. In one way or another, everyone will have a chance to interact with everyone as the job calls. In this way, it is important to comport oneself with a ready smile and a helpful hand when engaging with someone, whether we know him/her or not and to leave an impression that they are welcome to inquire again whenever the situation arises.
Thus, making High-Quality Connections are vital for an amiable work setting. According to Jane Dutton, the leading expert in positive organizational connections who coined the term, “High-Quality Connections are short-term, dyadic, positive interactions at work.” Usually, in a stressful work environment, employees are anxious to leave and the exchange of ideas are unequal. No one likes being used and this kind of negative attitude results in a resentful team of people unwilling to lend help when it’s needed most.
This course will introduce the participant to High-Quality Connections, as proposed by Jane Dutton, and the principles behind it. It will provide a clear connection between High-Quality Connections and the overall performance of an organization.
Who Should Attend This Making High-Quality Connections Workshop
This Making High-Quality Connections workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Making High-Quality Connections.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Making High-Quality Connections Training Program
The ideal group size for this Making High-Quality Connections course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Making High-Quality Connections Skills Course
The duration of this Making High-Quality Connections workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Making High-Quality Connections Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Making High-Quality Connections course
- Introduces the participant to the practice of establishing High-Quality Connections
- Decreases tension and stress in a toxic working environment
- Creates a positive and lively atmosphere in the workplace
- Helps the participant understand the dynamics and impact of different relationships in the workplace
- Establishes trust and confidence in co-workers in accomplishing tasks
- Develops a welcoming and supportive system for everyone in the workplace
- Increases a company’s employee retention rate and financial performance
Making High-Quality Connections Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Making High-Quality Connections course
- Define the meaning of High-Quality Connections
- Enumerate the three attributes of High-Quality Connections according to Dutton
- State the importance of High-Quality Connections
- Associate respect at the forefront of fostering High-Quality Connections
- Discuss the four pathways of High-Quality Connections according to Dutton
- Contrast with each other the four pathways of High-Quality Connections
- Enumerate the five tools to use in fostering respect in the workplace
- Determine how these tools can be applied in specific work scenarios
- Analyze the factors that could inhibit the formation of High-Quality Connections
- Site the things to be avoided when establishing High-Quality Connections
- Evaluate the impact of High-Quality Connections to an individual, a team, and a whole organization
- Incorporate Dutton’s principles in a diagram with corresponding sample work situations
Course Content For This Making High-Quality Connections Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Making High-Quality Connections training course
- What are High-Quality Connections (HQCs)?
- What are the three attributes of a High-Quality Connection according to Dutton?
- Why is fostering High-Quality Connections important?
- Respect as a common denominator in the context of High-Quality Connections
- What are the four pathways of High-Quality Connections according to Dutton?
- What are the five tools to use to foster respect in the workplace according to Dutton?
- How can these tools be applied in work settings?
- What inhibits High-Quality Connections from being formed?
- How can High-Quality Connections influence the whole team or organization?
- Design a diagram relating Dutton’s four pathways and five tools for respect with corresponding examples
- Group sharing of finished outputs
Making High-Quality Connections Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Making High-Quality Connections course
Making High-Quality Connections Learner’s Guide
Making High-Quality Connections Key Takeaways Notes
Making High-Quality Connections Essentials Ebook
Making High-Quality Connections Course Handouts
Making High-Quality Connections 30-Day Action Plan
Making High-Quality Connections MindMaps Pack
Making High-Quality Connections PPT Slides Used During Course
Making High-Quality Connections Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Making High-Quality Connections E-Learning Course
Making High-Quality Connections Online Video Course
Making High-Quality Connections Essentials Audiobook
Making High-Quality Connections Connections Infographics Pack
Making High-Quality Connections Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Making High-Quality Connections training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Making High-Quality Connections training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Making High-Quality Connections training course
Upcoming Making High-Quality Connections Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Making High-Quality Connections course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Making High-Quality Connections Course Brochure
Request for this Making High-Quality Connections course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.