Making Habits Stick Training Course
Making Habits Stick Course in Singapore
About This Making Habits Stick Training Course
Making Habits Stick Course in Singapore
A habit is an act of repeating the behaviour in daily routine. It appears subconsciously if individuals keep repeating it for a very long time. There are two types of habits good and, bad.
Bad habits are hurdles in a way of practising good habit e.g. let’s sleep one more hour. In routine life, people get to stick with bad habits easily because they provide a sense of instance pleasure but creating the worst for the future. People pick good habits to get rid of bad ones and to make a satisfactory change in their lifestyle.
It’s easy to acquire a new habit intentionally with the aim of changing routine life but, it is very difficult to make that habit stick, For instance; the habit of exercising or waking up early in the morning is hard to stick.
Making habits stick is a skill, which needs practice more in order to get feed in our subconscious mind, people try to get all good habits at once, it is difficult to make a habit stick no one masters in this skill in a few days. The importance of sticking with habits are valuable, individuals acquire more consistency in professional and social life, Consistency is the key to master the skill, making habits stick requires to find out the hurdles and follow various strategies. This course helps to analyze the problem and provide methods to improve the issue, it also motivates you to skip out the bad habits that fetched hours in the day for no purpose and have more participation for the elements that matter in your development.
Who Should Attend This Making Habits Stick Workshop
This Making Habits Stick workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Making Habits Stick.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Making Habits Stick Training Program
The ideal group size for this Making Habits Stick course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Making Habits Stick Skills Course
The duration of this Making Habits Stick workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Making Habits Stick Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Making Habits Stick course
- Helps to get rid of bad habits.
- Provides further time for the elements that value in your life.
- Learn to become more efficient with few changes.
- Establish work habits and encourage to increase them.
- Establish healthy habits like exercising, sleeping on time.
- Helps to complete tasks on time.
- Built a consistent routine life.
Making Habits Stick Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Making Habits Stick course
- Increase valuable information that can transform your life.
- Learn about the impact of habits on life.
- Discover why some methods of making habits stick would not work.
- Understand the hurdle of bad habits in the making of good habits.
- Discover motivation is a reliable foundation for getting consistent action.
- Learn to take action in all circumstances.
- Encourage willpower for daily practising.
- Allow exploring the workings of your intellect.
- Helps to understand the limitations.
- Improve self-efficiency to achieve any goal.
- Learn to maintain motivation for long term benefits.
- Accommodates the ways to defeat feelings of opposition.
Course Content For This Making Habits Stick Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Making Habits Stick training course
- What is a habit?
- How to develop a habit?
- Why it is difficult to stick with a habit?
- What strategies are required to make a habit permanent?
- How to develop a productive routine?
- What are the benefits of sticking with good habits?
- Why bad habits make place easily in our life?
- What is the importance of developing a positive and productive lifestyle?
- How to make changes?
- What is consistency?
- List down some habits that have great impacts on life.
Making Habits Stick Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Making Habits Stick course
Making Habits Stick Learner’s Guide
Making Habits Stick Key Takeaways Notes
Making Habits Stick Essentials Ebook
Making Habits Stick Course Handouts
Making Habits Stick 30-Day Action Plan
Making Habits Stick MindMaps Pack
Making Habits Stick PPT Slides Used During Course
Making Habits Stick Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Making Habits Stick E-Learning Course
Making Habits Stick Online Video Course
Making Habits Stick Essentials Audiobook
Making Habits Stick Infographics Pack
Making Habits Stick Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 4 pricing options available for this Making Habits Stick training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Making Habits Stick training course.
- SGD 889.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 389.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 589.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 789.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Making Habits Stick Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Making Habits Stick course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Making Habits Stick Course Brochure
Request for this Making Habits Stick course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.