Many people often mistake a life coach for a mental health professional, such as a psychiatrist or a therapist. This misconception often leads people to believe they do not need a life coach since they feel as though nothing is wrong with their mental health. However, a life coach is designed to help improve a person’s professional and personal life by working with them to achieve their goals.
With our Life Coaching Essentials workshop, your participants will discover the meaning of life coaching and how life coaching services can be utilized to achieve their goals.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Why You Need A Life Coach?
- The Benefits of Life Coaching
- Life Coaching Challenges
- Basic Structure of a Coaching Session
- Essential Skills for Successful Coaching
- Life Coaching Tools and Techniques
- Life Coaching Specialized Areas (I)
- Life Coaching Specialized Areas (II)
- Life Coaching Specialized Areas (III)
- Apply What You Learned to the Workplace