Learning Styles Course in Singapore
About This Learning Styles Training Course
Learning Styles Course in Singapore
In the learning process, there is no “one style fits all” method. Everyone takes in and analyzes information differently. There are also different teaching methods depending on the type of information to be shared. Knowing about the different learning styles can help an individual find the most suitable style and improve knowledge retention.
Who Should Attend This Learning Styles Workshop
This Learning Styles workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Learning Styles.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Learning Styles Training Program
The ideal group size for this Learning Styles course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Learning Styles Skills Course
The duration of this Learning Styles workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Learning Styles Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Learning Styles course
- Gain knowledge that will improve understanding of how students learn.
- Apply Kinesthetic learning to expose students to practice and evidence learning.
- Understanding different learning styles leads to gaining important self-knowledge for both the learner and the instructor.
- Apply knowledge gained to reveal the strengths and weaknesses of learners in class.
- Use understanding of learning styles gained to build learners’ self-esteem and confidence.
- Enhance students study skills by giving learners individual attention.
- Encourage self-study among students to improve subject and class performance.
- Help teachers to reveal reasons for underachievement in students.
- Improve communication and relationship among students and teachers
- Apply knowledge gained to make group work more successful.
- Accommodate different learning behaviours to enhance team spirit among students.
- Use understanding of learning styles gained to improve student and teacher interaction.
- Understanding different learning styles leading to better time management and self-discipline.
- Apply distinct evaluation of learning styles for better results and more job satisfaction for staff.
- Use understanding of learning styles gained improve understanding of students’ learning needs
- Understanding students learning styles to remove barriers to students’ full learning potential.
- Build stimulating environment for learning through appreciation of learners’ learning ability.
- Engage learners at individual learning pace to improve motivation and concentration in class.
Learning Styles Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Learning Styles course
- Understand the meaning of learning styles within learning contexts.
- Recognize the types of learning styles exhibited by learners.
- Learn the process of aligning training with different learning styles to deliver effective lessons.
- Understand the different methods of delivering lessons to suit different learning styles.
- Learn the different models of various learning styles and how to fit with each model.
- Understand the meaning and importance of visual modality of learning among learners.
- Understand the meaning and importance of kinesthetic modality of learning.
- Understand the meaning and significance of auditory modality of learning.
- Discover the methods assessment for measuring impact of different learning styles.
- Learn the different theories that inform the various learning styles of students.
- Know the importance of understanding how students learn as an instructor.
- Learn the strategies of handling a mismatch of teaching and learning styles.
Course Content For This Learning Styles Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Learning Styles training course
- Explain the meaning of learning styles within learning contexts.
- What is a learning style?
- Identify the types of learning styles exhibited by learners.
- What are the types of learning styles?
- Describe the process of aligning training with learning styles to impact on learning.
- What is the process of aligning training with learning styles?
- Discuss the methods of delivering lessons to suit different learning styles.
- What are the methods of delivering learning style?
- Discuss the framework/ models of different learning styles
- What are different learning styles models?
- Explain meaning and importance of visual modality of learning and provide examples.
- What is visual modality of learning?
- What are examples of visual modality of learning?
- What are the characteristics of visual learners?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of visual learning?
- Explain the meaning and importance of kinesthetic modality of learning and examples
- What is kinesthetic modality of learning?
- What are examples of kinesthetic modality of learning?
- What are the characteristics of kinesthetic learners?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of kinesthetic learning?
- Explain the meaning and significance of auditory modality of learning and its examples
- What is auditory modality of learning?
- What is examples auditory modality of learning?
- What are the characteristics of auditory learners?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of auditory learning?
- Discuss the different methods of assessing various learning styles exhibited by learners.
- What are the assessment methods of learning styles
- Identify the different theories of understanding learning styles.
- What are the theories of understanding learning styles?
- Discuss the importance of understanding how students learn.
- What is importance of understanding how students learn?
Learning Styles Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Learning Styles course
Learning Styles Learner’s Guide
Learning Styles Key Takeaways Notes
Learning Styles Essentials Ebook
Learning Styles Course Handouts
Learning Styles 30-Day Action Plan
Learning Styles MindMaps Pack
Learning Styles PPT Slides Used During Course
Learning Styles Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Learning Styles E-Learning Course
Learning Styles Online Video Course
Learning Styles Essentials Audiobook
Learning Styles Infographics Pack
Learning Styles Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Learning Styles training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Learning Styles training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Learning Styles training course
Upcoming Learning Styles Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Learning Styles course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Learning Styles Course Brochure
Request for this Learning Styles course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.