Leading Yourself Course in Singapore
Leading Yourself Course in Singapore
About This Course
Great leaders, when asked about their secret to success, would often answer that success starts within oneself. Everything starts from an idea and success would be nonexistent without the drive and talent of a person. In addition to them, these leaders possess a skill called self-leadership, long since refined from many experiences of pushing personal limitations and leading different groups of people.
Loosely defined, personal leadership, or self-leadership, is the ability to influence and empower oneself to perform to full potential and deliver excellent results. In an organization, there are leaders and followers, but everyone is required to have self-leadership to be an efficient member who does not bring the group down. Without the ability to self-lead, any attempt to lead a group or a company would result to an ineffective leader who does not know how to motivate his/her subordinates and encourage them to their full potential.
This course will introduce the participant to the concept and impact of self-leadership and how it is an important factor in shaping up a well-rounded leader deserving of everyone’s admiration.
This Leading Yourself workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leading Yourself.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leading Yourself course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leading Yourself workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leading Yourself course
- Develops the participant’s leadership skills through attaining self-leadership
- Enhances the participant’s awareness and confidence in accomplishing tasks
- Helps the participant to be effective in communicating his/her desired goals to others
- Provides the participant with a clearer insight into his/her capabilities and limitations
- Allows the participant to achieve an overall sense of personal excellence
- Increases the participant’s potential to succeed amid difficult circumstances
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leading Yourself course
- Define the meaning of leadership and its different forms
- Define the meaning of personal leadership or self-leadership
- State the importance of good self-leadership
- Describe the qualities of a person with good self-leadership
- Assess the self-leadership ability of an individual
- Execute self-awareness and self-confidence to attain good self-leadership
- Set achievable goals by employing self-leadership
- Uphold self-leadership when facing difficult times
- Identify people and relationships who could help attain self-leadership
- Develop ways to influence others through self-leadership
- Determine how self-leadership can lead to the leadership of others
- Design a diagram displaying the characteristics of good self-leadership that can lead to the achievement of goals and success
- Design a model enumerating the steps to the leadership of others starting from self-leadership
Below is the list of course content of our Leading Yourself training course
- Leadership and its different styles
- What is personal leadership or self-leadership?
- Why is self-leadership important?
- What are the qualities of a person with good self-leadership?
- Self-leadership as a determining factor to becoming a certain type of leader
- How capable are you of leading yourself?
- Determining your desired goals as the first step in good self-leadership
- Self-awareness and self-confidence as agents for good self-leadership
- Achieving personal goals through good self-leadership
- Maintaining self-leadership amid challenging situations
- Who are the people that can aid you in attaining good self-leadership?
- How can you influence others through good self-leadership?
- How can self-leadership lead to good leadership of others?
- Design a diagram enumerating the characteristics of good self-leadership leading to achieving goals
- Design a model displaying self-leadership as the first step to the revolutionary leadership of a business corporation
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leading Yourself course
Leading Yourself Learner’s Guide
Leading Yourself Key Takeaways Notes
Leading Yourself Essentials Ebook
Leading Yourself Course Handouts
Leading Yourself 30-Day Action Plan
Leading Yourself MindMaps Pack
Leading Yourself PPT Slides Used During Course
Leading Yourself Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leading Yourself E-Learning Course
Leading Yourself Online Video Course
Leading Yourself Essentials Audiobook
Leading Yourself Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leading Yourself training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leading Yourself training course.
Contact us for the latest Leading Yourself course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leading Yourself course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.