Leadership Styles Course in Singapore
About This Leadership Styles Training Course
Leadership Styles Course in Singapore
Different groups require different styles of leadership, often depending on the age of the members or their personalities. A leader familiar with different leadership styles could better adapt to any changes in the group, capably handle any problems encountered, and continuously encourage members in performing to their full potential.
Who Should Attend This Leadership Styles Workshop
This Leadership Styles workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leadership Styles.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Leadership Styles Training Program
The ideal group size for this Leadership Styles course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Leadership Styles Skills Course
The duration of this Leadership Styles workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Leadership Styles Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leadership Styles course
- Understand the definition of a leadership style and how it helps leaders improve their skill
- Be motivated of the purpose of leadership styles in influencing employees and affect the success of leaders
- Learn to be a role flexible leader and not just locked into a particular leadership style
- Influence others by using the Lewin’s leadership styles and learn how to implement them in an organization
- Be able to use Authoritarian Leadership in handling situations with clear division between the leader and the members
- Have the ability to apply Participative Leadership in a group which enable them to participate and allow input from other group members
- Be equipped of the positive characteristics of the Delegative Leadership
- Effectively use the Transformational leadership in helping group members fulfill their potential in an organization
- Acquire the skills of the transactional leadership in situations that needs to complete required tasks in exchange for monetary compensation
- Develop the Situational leadership which strongly help leaders adopt in their environment and situations they are in
- Create a personal approach in using different leadership styles depending on your preferences and for the benefit of your organization
- Experience how the different leadership styles affects employees’ performance in the workplace
Leadership Styles Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leadership Styles course
- Define leadership style in how leaders provide direction, implement plans, and motivate people
- Identify the purpose of leadership styles for effective leaders to undertake specific role in an organization
- Describe a flexible leader which can change their leadership style depending on the situation
- Identify the Lewin’s leadership styles and how it springboard for more recent leadership theories
- Inspect what an Authoritarian Leadership and how it strongly focused on both command by the leader and control of the followers
- Discuss how Participative Leadership offers guidance to group members
- Illustrate the Delegative Leadership and in what situations it is maximize
- Examine how Transformational leadership teach leaders be emotionally intelligent, energetic, and passionate
- Explore the Transactional leadership which frequently affects the employer-employee relationship
- Learn how Situational leadership stress the influence of various situations on leadership.
- Implement a blend of leadership style as your personal approach in dealing with teams
- Investigate the effect of the different leadership styles on the employees’ performance
Course Content For This Leadership Styles Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Leadership Styles training course
- Defining what is a leadership style and how leaders use them in an organization
- What are the functions of leadership styles toward goal achievement of a leader
- Using a leadership style means that you are role flexible
- Identifying major leadership styles as described by Lewin which springboard for more leadership theories
- Understanding the concept of Authoritarian Leadership which provide clear expectations for how things should be done
- Describing the Participative Leadership as the most effective leadership style by Lewin
- Presenting the Delegative Leadership which offer little or no guidance to group members
- Learning how Transformational leadership motivate and inspire followers in groups
- Understanding the Transactional leadership which views the leader-follower relationship as a transaction
- Describing the Situational leadership which stress the significant influence of the environment on leadership
- Implementing a personal approach to blend these leadership styles in every situation
- What is the effect of leadership style on employee performance in the workplace
Leadership Styles Value Added Materials
Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leadership Styles course
Leadership Styles Learner’s Guide
Leadership Styles Key Takeaways Notes
Leadership Styles Essentials Ebook
Leadership Styles Course Handouts
Leadership Styles 30-Day Action Plan
Leadership Styles MindMaps Pack
Leadership Styles PPT Slides Used During Course
Leadership Styles Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leadership Styles E-Learning Course
Leadership Styles Online Video Course
Leadership Styles Essentials Audiobook
Leadership Styles Infographics Pack
Leadership Styles Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leadership Styles training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leadership Styles training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Leadership Styles training course
Upcoming Leadership Styles Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Leadership Styles course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Leadership Styles Course Brochure
Request for this Leadership Styles course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.