Lead Generation Course in Singapore
Lead Generation Course in Singapore
You’ve probably heard of the term “leads” all the time in the business context. An untrained ear would think of it as evidence for a crime. This could be slightly related to business in the sense that leads provide some sort of evidence that someone is attracted or interested in your product or service. Lead generation is a practice most consumers are not aware they are already participating in. It could be through reading a blog post or simply signing up for a newsletter.
In today’s business approach, the Internet is heavily exploited for the purpose of lead generation. In this course, the participants will be taught on how to conduct lead generation in the traditional way and through the strategic use of the Internet.
This Lead Generation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Lead Generation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Lead Generation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Lead Generation workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Lead Generation course
• Introduces the participant to the importance and benefits of lead generation especially in today’s largely Internet-dominated businesses
• Provides the participant with a step by step guide on the process of lead generation
• Provides the participant with the skills necessary and strategies to master in lead generation
• Increases the traffic of interested or prospective visitors through effective and non-disruptive means
• Teaches the participant to be creative and strategic in attracting strangers and converting them to prospective clients
• Helps the participant determine between quality and poor leads and safe and dangerous lead generation methods
Below is the list of course objectives of our Lead Generation course
• Define what is a lead when referring to business
• Define what is lead generation and how it works
• Enumerate the different common examples of lead generators and their mechanisms
• Identify the ideal time to employ lead generation
• Explain the reason why it is important to perform lead generation
• Understand the massive impact and contribution of the Internet in modern lead generation
• Learn the process of generating leads
• Gain skills and strategies for a productive lead generation
• Determine how the leads generated are processed for qualifying
• Identify the challenges and possible disadvantages encountered during the course of lead generation
• Conduct a compare and contrast between leads generated organically and leads bought
• Analyze a case study of a company applying lead generation techniques
• Formulate a creative diagram depicting the process of lead generation from start to finish
Below is the list of course content of our Lead Generation training programme course
• What does a lead mean in the business context?
• What is lead generation? How does it work?
• What are examples of tools used as lead generators?
• When and why do you need to perform lead generation?
• The Internet as the modern platform for lead generation
• How can you generate leads?
• What kinds of results should you expect after performing a lead generation?
• What are the skills and strategies you need to employ for a successful lead generation?
• What happens next? – How to qualify the leads generated using assessment strategies
• What are the challenges and disadvantages of lead generation?
• Organically generating leads versus buying leads: Which is more beneficial and which is detrimental?
• A case study on the lead generation strategies of a successful company
• Activity: Create a diagram showing how lead generation works—from a stranger to an interested visitor of your product.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Lead Generation course
Lead Generation Learner’s Guide
Lead Generation Key Takeaways Notes
Lead Generation Essentials Ebook
Lead Generation Course Handouts
Lead Generation 30-Day Action Plan
Lead Generation MindMaps Pack
Lead Generation PPT Slides Used During Course
Lead Generation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Lead Generation E-Learning Course
Lead Generation Online Video Course
Lead Generation Essentials Audiobook
Lead Generation Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Lead Generation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Lead Generation training course.
Contact us for the latest Lead Generation course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Lead Generation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.