Job Searching Skills Course in Singapore
Job Searching Skills Course in Singapore
Before the accessibility of the Internet, job searching is only possible through newspapers, TV and radio ads, or word of mouth. Now, looking for a dream job can be through credible job sites or social media. To find vacancies, job hunters must know how to distinguish official job postings to avoid being scammed.
This Job Searching Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Job Searching Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Job Searching Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Job Searching Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Job Searching Skills course
- Understand why job hunting requires planning and preparations to acquire success
- Know why job searching skills must be honed for better hiring chances
- Have the ability to look for an available job which is in line with what you want
- Use modern job search skills in order to get connected with major corporations
- Be motivated to pursue self-improvement strategies that you can take to improve your chances for a job
- Experience successful researching to help you improve as a credible candidate
- Adapt in using a multi-channel approach to communicate organisations in order to get hired
- Be equipped on how to deal with job rejection how to build resilience
- Become calm and confident during an interview to increase chances of hiring
- Take advantage of the tools and tricks that a job seeker can use to increase interview chances
- Apply techniques to present positive psychological attitudes during the job searching process
- Develop ways to make a career plan and use it in making direction to your job search
Below is the list of course objectives of our Job Searching Skills course
- Explain why job hunting requires planning and preparations and the necessary skills to do it
- Present the ways to prepare for the skill and resources needed to conduct a job hunt
- Observe the foundational skills needed to look for an available job which is in line with what you want
- Analyze the ways to use online media and other Internet related tools to look for a job
- Describe the self-improvement strategies that you can take to improve your chances for a job
- Showcase the ways to sort, list and target the desired organizations you wish to be a part of
- Test the different approaches to take for different companies and how to connect with the right people
- Inspect the different reasons why rejection occurs to build confidence and maintain resilience
- Examine the ways to improve your chances in landing the job you want
- Discuss the techniques you need to increase favour during an interview
- Model ways to develop positive psychological attitudes and outlooks
- Illustrate ways to create a career management plan in order to improve job skills
Below is the list of course content of our Job Searching Skills training course
- The planning, management and strategies involved in job searching
- Understanding the purpose of job searching skills for candidates
- What are the traditional job searching skills as a foundation of a successful job search
- Identifying modern job search skills which become an absolute necessity to successfully apply to major corporations
- Describing self-improvement methods and what it offers in the job search
- Understanding the need of researching target organisations helping you improve as a credible candidate
- How to use a multi-channel approach to organisations who are not currently advertising and right recruitment agencies
- Managing job rejection and build resilience while maintaining your confidence for the job
- Identifying practical steps that you can take to improve your chances of getting a job
- What are the tools and tricks that a job seeker can use to increase interview chances
- Understanding how positive psychological attitudes help reinforce the job searching process
- How to make a career plan and use it in making direction to your job search
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Job Searching Skills course
Job Searching Skills Learner’s Guide
Job Searching Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Job Searching Skills Essentials Ebook
Job Searching Skills Course Handouts
Job Searching Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Job Searching Skills MindMaps Pack
Job Searching Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Job Searching Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Job Searching Skills E-Learning Course
Job Searching Skills Online Video Course
Job Searching Skills Essentials Audiobook
Job Searching Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Job Searching Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Job Searching Skills training course.
Contact us for the latest Job Searching Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Job Searching Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.